13|| I Love You, Sanemi

Six months later
(Y/n) pov

Sanemi is the moon of my life. He is the light that brightens up the darkness of my life. The one who guides me out of my dark place.

I love him.

I love his flaws, his imperfections, his scars. Everything about him in general.

Even his weird obsession with bugs. He has a Rhinoceros beetle that he named Bug and a black German Shepard that he named Kuro, which is cute.

I am able to be myself around him. He's my safe place. He's my home.

He's my moonlight.

The yin to my yang.

Every couple stereotype, that's what we are.

And I couldn't be more proud.

He and his field hockey team are going out of town to their championship game tomorrow.

Today, we're going to spend a night together in a three star hotel.

I couldn't care less about what it's rated. We're college students and college is expensive. Three stars is the best we could afford. That's pretty good for us.

I opened up to him about my past. About Gyutaro. About the man who tried to sexually assault me and how Obanai saved me from that man. It was a very difficult topic to talk about. Yet, he stayed and listened to it all. When I cried about what I've experienced, he comforted me. He didn't leave with a disgusted look on his face. He stayed and held me until I was done crying. That night, he kissed me all over my face and told me how strong I was.

That night was the moment I was absolutely sure that I loved him.

I fell in love with him that night.

I couldn't be more in love with a man than I am with Sanemi Shinazugawa.

And I'm going to tell him tonight.

"Oi, (Y/n), babe, you ready?", he called from the restroom.

"Yeah! I have my bag and everything!", I stated happily.

"Alright, cool.", he stated as he left the restroom.

"So, what do you think?", he asked bluntly

"You look amazing, baby! Those rings make you look even better! Where'd you get them?", I asked him happily.