7||His Touch

Smut warning: spanking, fingering, blowjob, hair pulling, edging/over stimulation, praise kink, degradation.

~ (Y/n) pov~

We drove back to his place in his car, which was a white Mercedes-Benz. His hand rested on my thigh, possessively. He squeezed it every now and then, his veins popping out every now and then, causing the butterflies in my stomach to flutter every few minutes or so.

As we got closer to his place, his hand grazed higher and higher, lifting up the fabric of my dress as his ring finger hovered just inches away from my clit. He softly dipped his finger down, rubbing my clit as he felt how wet I was.

"Tch. We've barely done anything yet and you're this wet? How fucking pathetic.", he hissed.

'Two could play at that game.', I thought to myself as I reached my hand over to him.

I laid my hand on his covered dick and started palming it. I rubbed it at different paces to tease him. He scoffed in frustration.

"Just wait til we get to my place. I'm gonna fuck you hard like the slut you are.", he hissed as he pressed on the gas pedal, making the car go faster.

Within a few minutes, we arrived to his place. He parked and basically jumped out of his car. I did the same and got on the stairs before him, giving him a nice view of my ass, teasing him more.

"Tch, you're such a tease, (Y/n).", he said, covering his boner.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?", I teased.

"Oh, I'm gonna do a lot. But mostly, fuck you until you can't walk.", he responded, slapping my ass as he unlocked the door and roughly placed his lips on mine.

I moaned into the rough kiss, gasping as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, causing me to tug on his hair. He groaned in response as he pulled on my hair, a moan flying out of my mouth. I felt his member press against my thigh.

His lips travelled all over my body as he tapped on my thigh, signalling for me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he sucked on my neck, leaving hickies that could be seen by anyone. I felt myself become wetter by the second as he threw me on his bed when we entered his bedroom, leaving me breathless from our rough make-out session.

I yelped in surprise as my back made contact with the softness of the bed. I closed my legs, embarrassed by how wet I was, rubbing my thighs together to get some sort of friction.

"Don't close your legs, baby. Open them just for me.", he asked in a soft tone as he kissed up my legs, sending butterflies straight to my core.

I opened them slowly as he looked hungrily at my pussy, which was dripping wet for him.

"So wet, just for me. You're so beautiful, baby.", he cooed as he kissed my inner thighs, sucking softly as he got closer to my core.

"May I?", he asked as he planted his rough hands on the rim of my underwear, looking for consent to remove them.

"Yes, fuck. Tear it off me, Sanemi. Just fuckin do it already.", I panted, earning a glare from him.

"Don't give me attitude, princess. I'll fuck it out of you.", he growled as he stripped me of my underwear, planting a kiss on my clit.

He licked a stripe up my bare pussy, his tongue flicking my clit as he put a finger in me, thrusting it in and out, causing me to clench around it in pleasure.

"Fuck, you taste so good, baby. I can't wait until I bury my cock in you.", he cooed, the vibrations of his voice placing themselves on my clit, submerging me in a wave of pleasure.