Chapter fifteen

After a beautiful, oh so beautiful dinner filled with Hamburgers and Pancakes, I headed upstairs patting my full belly and headed to my good ol' messy room ready to text my beloved.

Hero4eva: Hellloooooo! ;)
Kiku18:Where the herr have you been?!
Hero4eva: I know. Sorry babe, but I'm back.
Kiku18: Werr, I'm grad. As rong as you're back, for good this time.
Hero4eva: I promise I won't leave you again. Are you using the talk-into-your-phone-and-it-types-it-out-for-you thing?"
Kiku18: Yeah why?
Hero4eva: Nm. I can just tell lol
Kiku18: You need to come over right now. I have to terr you something.
Hero4eva: Idk man I have lots of jetlag, and my parents could catch me...
Kiku18: No. No you're right. Sorry.
Hero4eva: Tell you what, I'll come over tomorrow. Tell me then k babe?
Kiku18: As rong as you show up.
Hero4eva: Of course I will. I need ya I know.
Kiku18: Yes I know.
~
I fell asleep pretty quick that night, dreaming about nothing but Japan's lips against mine. Oh man was that gonna feel good tomorrow. Honestly I couldn't wait, 'cause I kept waking up and checking the time numerous of times, which is weird 'cause I can sleep as long as I can. Which is hella long trust me.

I woke up around twelve or so, surprised to find Matt gone. Huh. Wonder where he went off to.
I took a good hot shower and made sure to fix my hair exactly way I wanted it.

"Looking good." I flirted with the mirror before putting on some jeans and my favourite 'I'm Lovin' It' T-shirt.

I put on my leather jacket and strode out, grabbing the keys to Dad's car, (since Matt took Papa's to wherever the hell he went off too), so I had to mess up the radio stations a bit to make sure everything was good.

Tapping my foot to some good unknown beat, I pulled out of the driveway and headed across the town.

"Annndddd that was Haven't Had Enough by the famous Canadian band Marianas Trench!" The radio host announced happily.

"Coming live at ya next, we got the new funky single, Uptown Funk!"

"OH SHIT." I yelled, almost swerving into oncoming traffic, since I knew I'd get my groove on.
~
After a few minutes of completely rocking out, I managed to get across town and get to Japan's. I parked out front and hurried towards his door. The sweet smell of cherry blossoms loomed through the air, making me feel at home again.

Rapping on the door like a billion times, he finally answered, wearing his usual kimono and wooden shoe things. I leaned against the side of the door and smirked.

"Somebody order a sexy hero with extra hot sauce?" I winked.

"That was honestry the most terribre thing you have ever said to me." He said, his face neutral.

I frowned. "C'mon! That was smooth. Smoother than ice!"

"Yeah. A glacier merting maybe."

"You hurt me Japan. You hurt me right here." I said, poking at my heart.

The corners of his mouth twitched as I pushed my finger again against my chest before he placed his small hand against my heart instead.

"I rike feering your heartbeat." He sighed.

I managed a smile when my heart began beating a bit fast at the statement.

"Oh! It quickened!" He gasped.

"Well," I said, taking his hand and keeping it firmly my heart, "You're the only one who makes it that way." I smiled.

His face reddened as he quickly pulled me inside, probably not wanting anyone to see.