Chapter ten

As Mattie said, by we, I mean dad decided to take a trip to England.
By himself. Which is god damn selfish actually. I mean, me and Mattie haven't even SEEN our countries for years! Well, it felt like it that is.

We're still forming dammit! We need to supervise! I mean, I have a huge McDonald's epidemic I need to check out!

Like, they're introducing a new burger and I HAVE TO BE THERE FOR THE OPENING! It definitely isn't fair! So like, Mattie asked if I could talk to dad right and I was like, hell nah.

Yet I didn't say that because I know it was very important to Matt because of how sad he looked all the damn time.
I remember that I was so against too. Here's what happened:
~
Matt was walking over to me right, and I knew something was wrong.

He was like, "A-America? Can you please talk to Papa France a-about us g-going to our c-countries too please?"

And there was so much plea in his voice that I almost felt sick with myself for trying to say no right. So then I was like, "Yeah whatever bro. You owe me."

I moved past him and headed downstairs, before accidentally bumping to England in the hallway. Awkward silence began after that.

"Where are you going?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

I honestly didn't feel like fighting okay. So I said, "Nowhere. Just going downstairs to talk to France."

"And why are you talking to him when he's working hard in his study?" He asked, looking aggravated.

Damn this guy gets angry easily.

"Listen man. Chill. It doesn't concern you."

"Oh it very much does!"

"Seriously. Move so I can go to his study-"

"I will certainly not! Do not take that time with me AMERICA!" He shouted.

I flinched and twitched.

"We haven't seen our countries for months okay" I hissed.

"What was that?!"

"WE HAVEN'T SEEN OUR COUNTRIES FOR MONTHS!" I screeched sternly.

"MY COUNTRY IS WORTH MORE THEN YOUR BLOODY ALWAYS- MCDONALDS-EATING-AND WRITING TWILIGHT-BOOKS CRAP!" He yelled.

Surging anger coursed through my veins. I couldn't contain myself.
I clenched my fists, and I felt my face heating up.

"DONT YOU DARE BRING STEPHENIE INTO THIS!" I screamed, before I felt my knuckles meet his face in pure angst and fury.

It only lasted for a second before I saw his body fell back to the floor, and I knew I finally did it this time.

"You...You bloody wanker!" He cried, clutching his nose.

I felt...oh god. I just hit my dad. My strength... Think of his citizens! What have I done?

"I...I didn't mean too...Dad I'm sorry!"

"Get the bloody hell away from me!" Dad hissed, scooting away as if I was garbage.

"Dad? Dad are you okay?" Matt asked hurrying over.

My heart sank. Completely, all the way to my feet.

"I 'ave a doctor on the phone 'ere Angleterre." France said reassuringly as he talk quickly into the phone.

It was a blur to the hospital. I honestly can't remember much but the feeling of terrible kinda surrounded me the whole way. How can I do that to my own dad? The one who found me all those years ago...

It was one of the worst days I ever experienced. And I knew I was going to have a lot more of those days.