-UL 1-

S O O Y O U N G

"Again, thank you for your time, Ms. Yves."

"You're welcome, I'm very much happy to be here."

Another day, another runway is done.

Summer is either lucky for me or bad luck for me. When it comes to the fashion industry, summertime is very lucky for me. It is the time when people would always anticipate my creations, they said that my summer collection is always the best and that makes me proud of myself.

Throughout the years, I work hard so I could be where I am now. Many... many things happened, many things changed and many things aren't the same thing as before.

Despite everything, it helped me to be here, so I thanked all the problems and challenges I've been through. Those challenges and problems might have given me the hardest time but they are also the reasons why I am here now.

Being known by many because of my great creations and being known for having the best summer collections.

New.

That's what I named my creations, I honestly don't know why I named it as New. It's just one day, I decided to name it New, nothing is unique about it.

"Ms. Yves, the car is ready." I heard my secretary say.

I nodded my head and gather all of my things. After the runway last night, I go back to my hotel to rest for a few hours and wake up to gather my things to go back to Seoul.

The runway I attended happened here in Australia and I need to go back to Seoul to attend another runway for my summer collection.

Reaching the airport, we were able to go inside the plane in no time.

That's the perks of having a friend that owns an airline.

"Good morning Ms. Yves! Here's your breakfast, it is what you've requested from Ms. Vivi." The flight attendant said.

"Thank you." I simply answered.

Kahei unnie or Vivi unnie owns Wong Airlines, well, not just that, she owns the whole Wong Company in both South Korea and in Hong Kong. Together with her, that manages the company is her wife, Haseul who is also known for being a great opera singer.

I have been friends with them since my first year of college, despite having different courses, we met and became friends.

After finishing my breakfast, I decided to check some of the papers and after that, I decided to sleep. I need sleep because as soon as I landed in Seoul, I need to go directly to the runway show.

-

I was woken up by my secretary, saying that we are going to land. I look at my watch and I have an hour before the runway starts.

"Can you please tell the driver to drop by the house? I'll freshen up." I said.

"Yes, Miss."

As soon as the plane landed, we headed out towards the private exit and rides the car that is waiting for us.

"We're here Miss Yves." The driver said.

"Thank you, please come back 20 minutes before 7:30." I said before going out of the car.

Going towards the door, I am finding my keys in my bag, but I frown when the front door is slightly open.

"Aish, I told unnie to make sure to close the door properly."

Going inside the house, I checked if all my things are still complete and they are.

"Who are you?" I asked when I saw a small figure standing in my kitchen.

Okay, how come someone was able to go to my house? Right, unnie didn't close the front door properly. Is this kid a thief? But she doesn't look like one and no one can enter the village randomly without a card thingy you need to show to the guards.

She must have got surprised causing her to jump a little.

I raised my left eyebrow at her and she just looked at me.

"Hello? Kid? Are you deaf? I am asking, wh-." She cuts me off.

"Are you Ha Sooyoung?" She asked with her tiny voice.

"I am, and who are you? Wh- Hey! What do you think you are doing? Yah! Stop hugging me."

"But-."

"No talking unless I am done!" I told her and she covered her mouth with her little hands.

Kinda cute.

"Who are you? Why are you here? And why did you hug me? And can you please answer quickly because I have somewhere else to go."

I folded my arms on my chest and look at the kid in front of me who slowly removes her small hand from her mouth.

"I-I am Ha Hyeju and... and... and I am here because the monster drops me off here. I hug you because I only saw you for the first time and... and... and I told mommy that I would hug you when I saw you because... because you are my other mommy."

"Your other what?!"

"My other mom-."

"NO, I AM NOT! Stop saying nonsense you kid! Get out!"

How can I have a child when I don't even have the freaking D?!

"But-."

"GET OUT! I don't want to see you in my house ever again! Got it?! Now out!"

Gosh! I am tired from the flight and for the runway and here's a kid adding stress to me.

"Why are you just looking at me?! I said get out!" I raised my voice at the kid and she flinched.

"I don't want you here when I come back." I said towards the kid and left to wash up.

Nonsense, I have no other kid except Hyunjin. She and she only is the child I have.

Entering my room, I look at the photo on my office table, it's a picture of me and Hyunjin when I finally adopted her.

Yes, I adopted a child. I was too feeling jealous and alone seeing my friends having their kids and family.

Having my own family is also one of my dreams, I thought I was going there before going to be known, but I was wrong. I was so wrong, I thought everything is okay but it is not.

My love...

She didn't show up on our wedding day.

--

I guess I like having kids involved in my stories. Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter.