-UL 42-

S O O Y O U N G

"Are you comfortable?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Do you want anything?"

"Do you want to lie down?"

"Are you okay?"

Jiwoo has been asking me a lot of questions since we got home.

I stayed at the hospital for ten days and the doctor allowed me to send me home when they made sure that I was okay.

During my stay at the hospital, Jiwoo has always been with me and has taken good care of me. She did a lot more than my nurse.

"Jiwoo, hey, calm down, I'm okay, I'm fine. Don't worry too much, hm?" I assured Jiwoo when she asked me again if I was okay.

"Right, okay." She said and sigh.

"You're the one who doesn't seem fine Jiwoo. Are you okay? Is there a problem? Is there something that's bothering you? You know you can always talk to me, right?" I asked and she nodded her head.

I noticed that she often would stare blankly out of nowhere. She moves around everywhere doing a lot of things and I think she's doing it to avoid the thoughts that are bothering her.

"Uhm, yeah, it's just... I know you told me not to say sorry and think that it's my fault anymore but I can't help but think of it." She mumbled.

During my second day stay in the hospital, I told Jiwoo to go home with the kids and mom but she said she doesn't want to leave and take care of me herself.

She told me that it was her fault that I was there so she needs to be there for me and take care of me.

I told her that everything that is happening was and will never be her fault. Everything that happened was because of that Mj, he's the one at fault for this.

"This is not your fault, Jiwoo-yah."

"If it wasn't because of me, then Mj would have not bothered and shot you. I should have not escaped that night, I ruined your pea-." I cut her off.

"Jiwoo, if you didn't escape that night then you wouldn't be here, you won't be able to be with the twins, with me, with everyone. You didn't ruin anything at all, Jiwoo. Mj, he is the one that ruined everything, we don't have any clue about what he was feeling for you, we didn't know that he would do these kinds of things." I said while looking into her teary eyes.

"Don't torture yourself Jiwoo, please stop torturing yourself, please? You've been in pain more than I was in pain when you were gone. I don't want you to feel pain anymore."

She cried and I hugged her.

I don't care about my pain, I just want Jiwoo to be okay and never torture herself with the pains she felt and have.

"If you have worries or whatever it is, tell me, share it with me. I'm always here for you Jiwoo, I'm willing to take everything for you." I said.

"I hate you, why are you like this? Can't you be upset or angry at me or even hate me at least once Sooyoung-ah?" She said in between her sobs and I lightly chuckled.

"I can't bring myself to be upset, angry, and hate you Jiwoo. I'll be angrier at myself than to you my sunshine." I said and wiped off her tears.

My sunshine. I call her sunshine even before we dated each other back then in college. She's just really a ray of complete sunshine.

We stayed comfortably seated on the couch until the twins came running with Yerim and Chaewon.

"Hi mama! Hi mommy!" The twins greeted.