-UL 30-

Jiwoo gave Hyeju a tight hug when Hyeju jump immediately toward her arms. Jiwoo and Hyeju surely missed and longed for each other as they cry while hugging each other.

Sooyoung watched them from the side with a smile and just like them, she can't help but shed a tear. Seeing Hyeju and Jiwoo reunite with each other after long months, makes her feel happy. Sooyoung told herself that she would protect her family with all she have.

By the door was Hyunjin standing with her lips smiling but with her eyes full of sadness. She's happy seeing her sister being with her mommy again. Hyunjin knew how Hyeju missed Jiwoo so much as she always share stories with Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked at her mama who was smiling genuinely seeing Hyeju and Jiwoo.

Seeing this scene makes Hyunjin think that she would be left out and doesn't need to be there because her mama's family is already complete.

Sooyoung saw how Hyunjin took one last glance at Jiwoo and Hyeju before she left. She suddenly gets worried that Hyunjin might think things that her child shouldn't be thinking. She let Jiwoo and Hyeju have their time and left the room, finding where Hyunjin is.

She soon found her daughter by the garden sitting on the swing.

"Hey, you okay Hyunjinie? Why did you suddenly leave? Is there a problem?" Sooyoung asked kneeling in front of Hyunjin.

"So I won't bother you there with your family." Hyunjin said fidgeting with her shirt.

"Baby you won't bother me or them, you're part of my family Jinnie." Sooyoung said and hold her daughter's hand.

"I am not, you only adopted me. I'm not like Hyeju that came from you and her mommy. I came from someone else, you only got me from the orphanage." Hyunjin said stopping herself from crying and looking down when she saw Jiwoo and Hyeju behind Sooyoung.

"Hyunjin no, you came from us too. You're my baby, you're my daughter too just like your sister." Sooyoung said and wipe away the lone tear that rolled down Hyunjin's face.

"If I came from you too like Hyeju, then why wasn't with you or with Hyeju when I was born? Why were I at the orphanage?" Hyunjin asked.

Hyeju sat beside her sister and holds her hand while Jiwoo kneel beside Sooyoung.

"I gave birth to two babies and that's you and Hyeju, that's why you two also have the same birthday. Your mama said you always hug the baby blanket that I made for you when you were still a baby, it has your name on it and your birthday, Hyeju has one too." Jiwoo said and Hyunjin looked into her eyes.

"But aren't I with you and Hyeju? You don't love me that's why you gave me away?"Hyunjin asked making Jiwoo shakes her head.

"I love you Hyunjin, I would never ever give you away. You were taken away from me and Hyeju, I wasn't able to protect and get you back and I am very sorry for that Hyunjin. I'm sorry if I made you feel that I don't love you, you are my daughter no matter what happens Hyunjin. I love you and Hyeju with all my heart." Jiwoo said and smiled at Hyunjin.

"That means..."

"We are real sisters unnie and we have the same mommy!" Hyeju cheerfully said to make her sister smile.

"Mommy... I have a mommy too." Hyunjin said and sobbed.

Jiwoo immediately hugged her.

Hyunjin's worries were all washed away when she was hugged by her mommy. It was her first time feeling the hug of her mommy. Her sister would always share that their mommy gives the best hugs and Hyunjin wishes to feel it too. Here she is now, finally able to hug her mommy again.

Jiwoo cried again as she hugs Hyunjin. After many years, she was able to see, touch, and hear her Hyunjin. After many years, she was able again to hug her firstborn.

"Mama, I love this. This is the best gift I received all my life." Hyeju said towards Sooyoung who smiled at her.

"My birthday is already done but you know what, you're right, this is the best gift we received in our life." Sooyoung said and looked at Jiwoo and Hyunjin who were still hugging each other.

"Your Hyunjin unnie being with us, you being with us, your mommy being with us. Us being complete. That's one best gift we have Hyeju-yah." Sooyoung said.

Soon, Hyeju joined the hug and so does Sooyoung.

It feels very different being hugged by your family. A family's hug feels like home.

Sooyoung felt like the missing pieces in her life is finally complete again.

With Jiwoo, Hyunjin, and Hyeju in her life...

She's complete.

-

Short update for tonight!