-UL 8-

S O O Y O U N G

"Mama, I don't want the pink ones." Hyeju mumbles.

I, Hyeju, and Hyunjin are currently in New main building because I need to check something and to get Hyeju lots of clothes. After all, she only has a few.

"Huh? Why? The pink ones are pretty." I said.

"I don't like pink mama, I like black and grey."

"And I like yellow mama." Hyunjin said while eating her bread.

After both of the kids try on clothes, I let them go back to my office because they are already tired from trying on clothes.

"Can you pack all of these please?" I said towards the employee who's currently in there.

"Yes Ms. Yves, should I just bring it to your office after?"

"No, please immediately bring it to the lobby." I said and the employee nodded.

It's been two days and in those two days, Hyunjin and I learn more things about Hyeju. What she likes and she doesn't like, what's her favorite food, and many more.

I get to spend time with them and I just feel happy and contented being with my two little ones.

"Mama, when will Heejinie and Yeojinie come back from Hong Kong?" Hyunjin asked as soon as I entered my office.

"They arrived today Hyunjin-ah, you'll see them tomorrow even Chaewonie and Yerimie." I said and she nodded her head.

In those two days too, Hyunjin keeps blabbering Heejin, Yeojin, Chaewon, and Yerim to Hyeju. Hyeju wants to meet them too but she's afraid that they might not like her, Hyunjin, being the good sister she is, told Hyeju that the four will like her.

The twin's bond gets stronger each hour and I am happy seeing the two of them interact with each other.

I call them twins now because they have the same birthday.

After I was done with checking some of the things that needed to be checked, we headed down to the lobby and grab all the things there to put them inside the car.

"What do you girls want to eat for lunch?" I asked them as I started the car.

"McDonald's!" They shouted in unison.

McDonald's it is.

While driving to McDonald's, I played a kid's song on the radio and the two just bop with the song while they are sitting at the back.

As the song finished, we arrived at McDonald's and I help them out of the car. Walking in, many people stared at us.

Well, it is because the rich owner of New, Ms. Yves, just walk into McDonald's with two kids beside her.

I wasn't bothered by their stares anymore, I'm already used to it.

When I was just becoming known in Korea, people would immediately recognize me when they saw me walking on the streets. People would either want my signature, praise me, or ask me to take photos with them.

It was overwhelming for me.

After ordering our food, we sat down at a table near the window. We started to eat and I listened to the two as they share stories. Of course, I didn't forget to get my phone and take a picture of them.

After eating, we passed by the park and I let them play on the playground for a while.

I smiled seeing how happy they are, especially Hyeju.

Hyeju's bruises are getting better, she opens up to me now more often and she doesn't hesitate to talk to me nor Hyunjin anytime.

The other night, Hyunjin woke me up in the middle of the night because she said that Hyeju was crying in her sleep. Hyeju's had her nightmare that night, she won't stop saying sorry and won't stop crying. She doesn't want to go back to sleep when I woke her up because she said that she might have nightmares again. So, that night, I let the kids sleep beside me and even last night, they slept beside me.

"Hyeju! Hyunjin! Time to go home!" I shouted making the other kids and parents look at me.

I know I'm pretty.

"Mama, we want to play more!" Hyunjin complained.

"Have you two forgotten that you girls have your playground in our backyard?" I asked them.

"Oh, right!"

We walk back to the car and I help them ride the car before I go to the driver's seat. Going back home, I was hoping that they will fall asleep but they didn't, they rather talk to each other about cats and wolves.

I wonder when will the time these two will be out of topic to talk.

Reaching our home, Hyunjin and Hyeju ran inside the house. I let them and I get the thing in the trunk and brought them inside.

"Hey, change your clothes first, let's go!" I told them when I saw them sitting by the sofa watching cartoons.

They followed me to their room and I put down the paper bags at the side.

"By the way girls, you're going to sleep in my room for a while."

Their room needed some renovation, it's good for them already but I want it to be big. Another bed needs to be added for Hyeju and other things too.

"Okay!"

I left them and I go to my room and change my clothes into comfortable ones. After changing, I walk down towards the living room and the kids are already there watching.

I sat on the floor and stare at the blank sketchbook in front of me.

"Are you going to sketch new clothes mama?" Hyeju asked.

"Yes, do you girls suggest any design?"

"Wolf!"

"Cat!"

Of course, wolf and cat, what do I expect?

"Anything else?"

"Bread?"

"Watermelon?"

"How about colors?" I asked.

"Grey!"

"Yellow!"

"How about pink?"

"No!"

The front door suddenly burst open making all of us surprised.

"HA SOOYOUNG! YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION TO DO!"

Oh.

Walks in four kids and of course, their parents. Yeojin, Heejin, Chaewon, and Yerim, the kids. Jinsol, Jungeun, Haseul, and Kahei unnie, the oldies.

I just stared at them.

"Heejinie!" Hyunjin shouted and run towards Heejin.

They hug each other and soon the three kids joined them.

They must have missed each other even though they just saw each other last week.

I averted my gaze away from them when I felt someone tugged my shirt.

"Mama, they're scary." Hyeju was already hiding behind me.

I look at my friends and all their eyes are on Hyeju.

"Yah! You all are scaring her!" I told them.

"And you are scaring us! Tell us something Ha Sooyoung!"