-UL 27-

J I W O O

I can't help but stare at Sooyoung as she feeds me the food. She still looks beautiful. She's still the girl I love since then til now.

No one talked between us. She just entered the room and put the tray beside and feed me. I want to tell her that I can feed myself but I was too afraid to speak.

Years have passed but I still love her. I won't stop loving Sooyoung.

"Here, Sunmi unnie said you need to drink medicine." She said and gave me a tablet.

I took the tablet from her hand and I suddenly felt sparks when our hands touched.

I drank the medicine and gave back the glass to Sooyoung after.

"Are you still hungry? Do you want to eat fruits? How about strawberry?" Sooyoung asked and I just nodded my head.

"Okay, how about we go down to the kitchen and eat strawberries there, or do you want to stay here?" She asked.

Should I come? But going out of this room scares me a little.

"Uhm, I'll just bring it here." She said when I didn't answer.

"No! I- I mean, I... I'll  with you." I shyly said and look down, embarrassed that I stutter in front of her.

Just like when I first talked to her before.

"Ouch!" I said when someone bumped into me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Asked the person that bumped into me.

I look up and was shocked to see Sooyoung in front of me.

"Are you okay? Here, let me help you." She said and offers her hand.

I look at her hand before taking it. Who am I to decline Sooyoung's help?

Sooyoung is really known around the campus for being a great student in all her subjects. They say that she's the ace of everything, she's also friendly and a helpful person. I admire her for that.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry. Was the impact to-." I cut her off.

"I-I I'm okay, it's a little bit painful, but I'm okay." I said trying not to stutter but still did.

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry..." She said waiting for me to say my name.

"Uhm, I-I'm Jiwoo, Jiwoo Kim."

"I'm really sorry Jiwoo! I'm Sooyoung by the way. Here, you can have this." She said giving me an apple.

"Uhm, thank you."

"Welcome Jiwoo, I'll go ahead, I'm really sorry again. See you around!"

And I was left in the hallway of our university looking at the apple she gave.

"Thank you." I said when she put down the plate of freshly cut strawberries on the table.

I look around and saw lots of girls in the play area. That's probably gifts for Hyunjin and Hyeju, I'm sure those gifts are more expensive than mine.

I look up at the side and saw a portrait of Sooyoung with Hyeju and Hyunjin, smiling big.

They all look pretty together.

Hyunjin...

It's my first time seeing her now that she's grown. My baby grew up beautiful just like I expected.

I secretly look at Sooyoung who was washing the dishes.

Does she know that Hyunjin is ours too? Or does she not? Should I ask her? But asking her would make her shocked, I guess.

"Is there something wrong?" I was back in reality when I heard Sooyoung's voice.

"Huh? Uhm, nothing's wrong." I said looking away.

That's embarrassing. Why do I have to space out while looking at her?

After finishing the strawberry, Sooyoung gets the plate to wash it.

"I'll wash it." I said and was about to stand up when she stopped.

"I'll wash it."

"But-."

"I'm already washing it." She said and smiled.

Her first love smile. Her smile is what I love the most.

I'm happy to finally see her smile again. Just seeing her smile makes me happy.

"You can take a shower if you want." Sooyoung said.

"I don't have any clothes." I said.

"Don't worry about it, you can take a bath already. I'll put the clothes on your bed after I finished this one." She said and I only nodded my head.

I left her in the kitchen and I walk back to the room where I woke up earlier. After getting in the bathroom of the room, I checked first if there are any soap and shampoo. Good thing there is, even a brand new toothbrush.

Once I was done cleaning up, I slowly open the bathroom door, just making sure Sooyoung wasn't there.

I grab the clothes that were on the bed and its all brand new. From undies to the shirt and sweatpants.

"Oh, its clothes she designed." I told myself after seeing the brand.

I wonder why she named her brand New?

After wearing the clothes, I don't know if I should go out of the room or stay. After battling with myself if I should head out or not, I stayed.

There was a knock on the door and it was for sure Sooyoung.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Of course." I answered.

She opened the door and in her hands were more clothes.

"Here, I got you more clothes. These are all yours now. I got clothes that I think you would like." She said putting them inside the closet.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing." 

After she put every clothes inside the closet, she sat down in front of me and that surprised me.

"We need to put ointment to your bruises." She said opening one tube of ointment.

I look down on my lap, feeling shy about it.

"Can you lend your arm for me?" She asked and I slowly extended my arm for her.

She lightly put ointment on my bruises and blow it for me not to feel the pain but even if she won't blow it, I won't still feel the pain.

I'm used to the pain.

"It doesn't hurt?" She asked looking at me and I shake my head.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah."

She silently continues to put ointments on my bruises and I just look at her.

"Done."

"You don't have to do this, but still, thank you, for letting me stay here, letting me eat, and giving me clothes." I said and lightly smile.

"It's nothing, you don't have to say thank you every time. I'm happier giving you what you need and want." She said that made my heartbeat goes crazy again.

There was a silence between us. An awkward silence to be exact.

Suddenly, she asked me a question that is hard for me to answer. 

"How have you been?"

-

Giving another update today because my mind is in work mode that I can write chapters immediately without getting writer's block in between my writing time.