-UL 36-

J I W O O

"Are you sure about this Jiwoo?" Sooyoung asked me the same question for the tenth time today.

"Soo, I'm sure. I'm ready, I promise." I said and smiled at her.

Today marks the day that I am meeting my friends again. Yes, I'm ready to meet them. I'm scared and nervous to do this but I know to myself that I am ready already.

After the talk that night with Sooyoung, I felt light and okay, I am not worrying that much anymore that Mj might come after me. I felt assured and safe when Sooyoung promised that she'll be on my side and protect me whatever happens.

Sooyoung cried out of anger, sadness, and worries after I told her everything. She cried more than I did.

"I'm sorry..." Sooyoung mumbles while hugging me.

She's crying.

"If I only searched for you, if only I try to find you then you don't need to go through everything. I'm sorry Jiwoo-yah. I'm sorry." She sobbed.

"You don't need to say sorry Soo. It was not your fault, okay?"

"Still, I'm angry at myself for not searching for you. I would never forgive myself if you died Woo." She said fighting the hug.

"I won't die Soo, I won't." I whispered.

She released herself from the hug and cupped my face with both of her hands.

"I promise to stay with you and protect you and our children whatever happens. I promise you that Wooming."

Someone knocked at the door which made me nervous, I got relief that its just one of the guards that Sooyoung ordered to do the grocery shopping for us.

Dad ordered a lot of his people to guard our home, the twin's school, and even our friends' houses just so all of us are safe. Sooyoung then won't let me stay inside the house by myself. Every time she needed to drop off the kids, she would tag me along.

At first, I was scared to step out of the house because Mj might just be around and we don't know what he can do but Sooyoung's there so I felt safe.

"Hey, Hyunjin and Hyeju will be with Jungeun and Jinsol going here." Sooyoung told me and I nodded my head.

We cooked food for our friends and also for the kids. I made sure that I was able to cook their favorite food and it was set on the table.

"They're on their way." Sooyoung said when I came down after I took a shower.

Now I am getting really nervous. They have no idea that I'll be seeing them again, all they know is that Sooyoung invited them over dinner.

"Nervous?" Sooyoung asked and I nodded my head.

"I'll be just here, okay?" She said and I smiled at her.

Soon enough, we heard their cars being parked outside.

I hold Sooyoung's hand out of nervousness and she looked at me with a concerned look.

"I'm fine, I can do this." I said to assure her and so does myself.

"Yow hag Soo, why do you have a lot of guards?"

Jinsol unnie came in who was busy fixing something in her hand.

"Mommy!" Hyeju and Hyunjin shouted who came in with the others.

I gulped and felt Sooyoung rub my hand with her thumb to ease my nervousness.

The twin's shouts surely catch Jinsol unnie's attention who looked at me with shock in her eyes.

"Yah you're blocking the way." I heard Haseul innie say and stopped pushing Jinsol to the side when she saw me.

"Jiwoo..." Unnie mumbles still looking at me with the same shock as Jinsol unnie.

"You're back." Kahei unnie said with a smile on her face after staring at me for a minute.

The three are smiling at me, which means they are happy to see me again. Seeing them smile makes me less nervous.

"Jiwoo?"

Behind them was Jungeun who had just come in and was carrying her child.

"Jungeun-ah..." I mumbled.

I saw how a tear fell down from her eye before she put down her child and run towards me to give me a tight welcoming hug.

"You're back. You're finally back." Jungeun said while sobbing.

I can't help but cry with her.

Jungeun has been my friend since we were kids. She knows everything about me, she knows my secrets and I know hers. Before Sooyoung became my greatest comfort, I have Jungeun to always give me some comfort. She's a sister to me that I wouldn't hesitate to run to when I have problems and concerns.

"I missed you, I missed everyone." I said.

After giving everyone a hug and short welcoming talks, they asked me a lot of questions that I can't catch up to everything they were asking me.

"Yah, slow down, ask Jiwoo one by one." Sooyoung said who was sitting beside me.

"We'll ask you instead." Jinsol unnie said and they started to throw questions to Sooyoung.

I chuckled.

I surely missed their dorkiness.

"I've been here since the night of Hyeju and Hyunjin's birthday." I answered when they asked how long I had been found.

Jungeun and Jinsol unnie look shocked like I was expecting.

"I was right, it was you that Jungeun saw by the window." Kahei unnie said.

I panicked that night when I noticed that Jungeun was looking in my direction.

"You knew?" Sooyoung asked.

"Soo, we know how bad you are at lying, plus your reason was lame." Kahei unnie said.

"That long? You've been here that long? Does your dad know you're back?" Jungeun asked and I nodded my head.

"He knew a few days ago. He accidentally saw me, yeah." I said.

There was a loud silence that surrounds us and looked to the side when we heard a loud growl of a stomach.

"I'm hungry." Yeojin said and pouted.

"Shall we head to the dining area? Jiwoo prepared food for everyone." Sooyoung said and the kids run towards the dining room when they heard Sooyoung say food.

I let the others follow while I was left with Jungeun.

"I'm glad you're back Jiwoo-yah." Jungeun said, smiling at me.

"Thank you Jungeun, I am happy to see everyone again. I missed all of you." I truthfully say.

The day continues with us catching up and sharing stories. The whole afternoon, I just kept on laughing and smiling. Being dorks and carefree just like how we were back then.

Dad.

My friends.

Hyunjin and Hyeju.

Sooyoung.

Having them in my life again makes me feel complete.

-

Hello! I took a long to update again. This chapter was supposed to publish the next day after I published the double update but I wasn't satisfied with this chapter when I was proofreading it so I edited out the whole chapter and write a new one but in the middle of writing, writer's block. It took me a lot of days to get back to my senses to write again.