-UL 35-

A U T H O R

"Hey, you okay Kahei? You seemed off in the past few days. Is there anything bothering you?" Haseul asked her wife when they were inside their room preparing to go to sleep.

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking of something- no not something, someone specifically." Kahei said.

"Someone? Who?" Haseul asked looking at her wife.

"Jiwoo and Sooyoung."

"Jiwoo and Sooyoung? Why? Is it about what you told me that Sooyoung was lying to us last time we went to their home?" Haseul asked and Kahei nodded her head.

"Sooyoung look so bothered when we were there."Kahei seriously said.

Haseul agrees with what her wife said. Kahei and Haseul would be the first people to notice of Sooyoung don't look okay or when she looks bothered.

"Maybe she's just stressing with the investigation since they said they haven't found any lead after the last one." Haseul said.

Kahei shakes her head.

"She's lying to us, she's hiding things and someone to us. Didn't you notice it?" Kahei asked.

"Well, she kept entering the house, that's what I noticed, but I didn't think of anything about it." Haseul said.

"That's not it. About Hyunjin and Hyeju too."

Haseul looked at her wife confused.

"What about the twins?" She asked.

"They are hiding something too. They know something we don't."

"And that is?"

Kahei looked at her wife with knowing eyes. Haseul frowns as she gets immediately what her wife was trying to say.

"You're thinking that Jiwoo's with them? That their hiding Jiwoo from us? Sooyoung's lying about not yet finding Sooyoung?" Haseul asked and Kahei nodded her head.

"Impossible."

"It is possible Seul, think about it. Jinsol told us that Sooyoung seemed happy and worried at the same time when they met at the daycare. She looked like she was really in a hurry when we got to their home, she even mentioned she prepared because she read our text that we are coming, we all know that Sooyoung won't prepare at all if we come. She kept entering the house. She was secretly putting food on a plate and bringing it inside, she comes back outside without anything in her hand. When the twins headed inside because Hyeju accidentally spilled her water on Hyunjin, they were holding their barbecues, right? They came back without anything, they can't finish their food in just five to seven minutes Haseul." Kahei explained.

Haseul massage her forehead as she was having a headache with what her wife telling her.

"And Jugneun saw someone by Sooyoung's window," Kahei added.

"But Sooyoung said it was a mannequin." Haseul said and Kahei shakes her head.

"No, it is not. It was clearly Jiwoo. Sooyoung wouldn't design clothes inside her room because she knows it would be messy. She doesn't even want a mannequin inside her room."

"And there wasn't any sunlight, the light from the backyard is far from her room. It was impossible to a mannequin's shadow there. Plus we would also see it after Jungeun and Jinsol mentioned it but we saw nothing, Seul."

Haseul now gets everything. It was clear to her now that Jiwoo is with Sooyoung already.

"Shall we confront Sooyoung?" Haseul asked and Kahei shakes her head.

"No, let them be. Let's wait until they are ready to tell us. Of course, there are reasons why they don't want to let us know yet." Kahei said and Haseul nodded her head.

The two then decided to stop the conversation there and sleep.

Mr. Kim who has his eyebrows frowning since he left Ha residence groaned out of frustration when he can't get who was the one who kidnapped his daughter.

He has a suspect though but Mr. Kim doesn't want to jump to a conclusion immediately.

Sooyoung and Mr. Kim talked that he would put securities in their home, the twin's school, and even at Sooyoung's workplace. Sooyoung doesn't want to agree but Mr. Kim insisted that they need to be really really extra careful after knowing how Jiwoo got back to her.

Mr. Kim wanted to ask Jiwoo to go back home with him to their house but he know that Sooyoung can and would protect her family. Mr. Kim knows how caring and protective Sooyoung is.

He might not like, want, and believed in Sooyoung in the past but this time he is willing to trust Sooyoung in everything.

"Hello? Have you investigated the person I told you about already?" Mr. Kim asked the detective when he called.

"Already did Mr. Kim."

"Great, I'll see you at the company tomorrow at nine am sharp, make sure to bring everything." He said before hanging up the phone.

As he was about to put down the phone, he got a text from Sooyoung that she wants to talk to him tomorrow. Mr. Kim informed about him meeting the investigator and told Sooyoung to come along too.

The next day came and the investigator came exactly at nine in the morning.

"Here's everything you wanted to know about Myungjun Kim." The detective said.

Mr. Kim gets the file and reads everything there.

He finds Mj suspicious especially when Mr. Kim saw him back at the twin's birthday party. He asked for the investigator to investigate Mj.

"After he graduated, he was nowhere to be found, even his family doesn't know where he is up until now. I was told that his family was searching for him since then but stopped a year ago as they believed that their son is already dead." The investigator stated.

Mr. Kim frowns.

"They didn't know where he was, huh. Their family is liars indeed." Mr. Kim said.

Jiwoo's family and Mj's family aren't on good terms as Mj's dad betrayed Mr. Kim before. When he met Mj at the twin's birthday party, Mj said that he was sent by his father overseas for business purposes.

The office door opened showing Sooyoung who looks bothered and angry at the same time.

"Sorry for coming late, I needed to drop off the twins at school." Sooyoung said.

"That's fine. Who's with Jiwoo?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Sunmi unnie." She shortly answered.

"Sooyoung, tell me, did you meet Mj again recently?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I met him again a month ago, at a supermarket." Sooyoung said.

"Tell me more about every place you were with that moron." Mr. Kim said.

Sooyoung told everything without missing anything.

"Alright, I want you to investigate him again, make sure to check every CCTV of each place Sooyoung mentioned." Mr. Kim said and the investigator nodded his head.

"That's all, I'll see you again when you have compiled everything again."

The investigator stopped when Sooyoung told him to wait.

"Please investigate him properly. Make sure to gather everything that seemed suspicious to him. If it is possible, hire someone who can follow him around." Sooyoung stated and Mr. Kim looked at her.

"Do you know something else Sooyoung?" Mr. Kim asked.

She nodded her head making Mr. Kim intrigued.

"Myungjun's the one behind in everything."

-

Thoughts about knowing Mj's being the kidnapper? Also, just to let you guys know, there will be a special Jiwoo chapter about what everything happened to her, and you guys would be able to know about that after the whole story is finished, for now, I'll let your imaginations wander hehe. Ten more chapters and the story is already done.