-UL 23-

S O O Y O U N G

"See you girls on Monday! Don't give your Nana a headache, okay? I love you both." I said giving my kids a goodbye kiss before I faced my mom to say goodbye.

Today is Saturday and my mom asked if she could have the twins over for the weekends. The twins liked the idea of spending their weekend with their Nana and so I agreed.

It's also a time for me to have a break from my two little angels.

For the past day, I just keep on spacing out and just stared blankly on the walls.

Arriving home, I sigh looking at the mess around the house.

"The house needs general cleaning." I told myself and get my phone to contact the lady I always call to clean the house every now and then.

Raising two kids, working on the company, and looking after the house is one hard challenge to do. Having Hyunjin and Hyeju over mom's is a good thing for me, it can help me to clear out my mind and to somehow breathe.

"Okay, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow then." I said before I ended the call with the lady.

I started to pick up the toys that Hyun and Hye played with earlier and put them in the play area I made here in the living room. After some little fixing and cleaning a little bit, I lie down on the sofa and sigh in relief.

I was feeling a little sleepy and was about to fall asleep when someone ring the doorbell. I lazily stand up from the sofa and opened the front door shocked upon seeing Mr. Kim standing outside.

"Mr. Kim, what are you doing here?" I asked.

It's been almost two since I last talked to Mr. Kim, I was wondering why he wasn't still calling for a rescheduled meeting. Thoughts came to my mind and think that Mr. Kim would probably cut ties already with New.

"I came here to talk with you, about your kids and also Jiwoo." He said and I nodded my head.

"Let's talk inside, please come in." I said and open the front door wide for him to come in.

I guided him towards the living room and made him sit down on the sofa.

"What drink would you like Mr. Kim? Coffee? Tea? Water?" I asked.

"Coffee would be good." He said and I nodded my head again.

I told him that I'll be back with the coffee and proceeded to my kitchen. After making his coffee, I came back and saw him looking at the big frame of me and the twins hanging by the wall near the stairs.

"Here's your coffee." I said, sitting down on the opposite sofa.

"Thank you, where's you kids?" He asked.

"Oh, I just drop them off a while ago at my mom's. They're spending their weekends there." I said and he nodded his head.

He probably wants to his granddaughters after knowing that they are really his granddaughters.

"Uhm, what o you want to talk about Mr. Kim?" I directly asked.

"After our last talk, I can't stop thinking about everything that is happening to you and my daughter. From the day she didn't show up until you had both of your kids with you now. I'm sure she is in danger, just by reading the letter she gave you." He said and I won't disagree at all.

"A few days ago, I asked for a copy of the CCTV where Jiwoo was staying when she was preparing for your wedding." He started and I looked at him.

"I clearly remember what time the wedding was supposed to start, 10 am." He said and get his phone and give it to me.

I played the CCTV footage without hesitation. She was talking to Jungeun and they gave each other a high before Jungeun rides a different car. The bride's car came and Jiwoo rides the car looking happy and excited. She left the hotel five minutes before 10, it won't take long to reach the Church because it is only three minutes away from the hotel.

"There's another CCTV footage, it was the CCTV near the road cross before the Church." He said and I played the footage.

I gasped when the car moved the other way instead of going straight.

"I know my daughter Sooyoung, she loves you so much, she won't run away unless there is a reason. Looking at her happy face before she rides the car, I know she's so excited to be married to you. She could have been kidnapped on your wedding day." He said.

"The he she kept on saying on the letter, he could be the one to take away Jiwoo that day. We need to investigate more Sooyoung, so we can finally find Jiwoo... So she can be with you and her daughter too."

"Why didn't Jiwoo show up? Really?" Jinsol angrily said.

It's already midnight but still, here I am, waiting outside the Church for Jiwoo to come.

"I'm confused, she was so excited earlier. She looks so happy and ready to be married to Soo unnie. I don't know why she didn't show up. She isn't even answering her phone." Jungeun said walking back and forth since earlier.

"I don't get it, like, why? Suddenly she won't show up? She can't keep her mouth shut last night and just kept on talking about how excited she is to marry you." Kahei unnie said.

"Sooyoung!"

"Huh? What? Sorry, I was spacing out." I said and Mr. Kim sighs.

"Let's help each other Sooyoung, okay? Let's investigate more and not stop until we find Jiwoo, okay? I'll ask my detective to dig deep more about it. Can you do that Soo, hm? Let's cooperate on these." He said.

Thinking about it now that I didn't even try to find her is so dumb of me. I should have tried to find her or suspect a thing but there was the old me thinking that she doesn't want to be with me all her life.

You can't blame me, she didn't show up at our wedding and that hurt me so much.

"Yeah, let's find her, let's find Jiwoo."