-UL 26-

A U T H O R

Sooyoung was just standing and staring at Jiwoo who was still unconscious and Sunmi is checking up on her.

"She fainted because of fatigue. She looks tired when I saw her when I opened the door. And I am sure she hasn't eaten. She'll wake up tomorrow." Sunmi said after checking up on Jiwoo.

Jiwoo's condition doesn't look so good. They remove Jiwoo's jacket and saw a lot of bruises mark on her body and Jiwoo have busted lips.

"I think she escaped." Sunmi said and looked at her sister who was just staring at Jiwoo.

Suddenly, a tear fell from Sooyoung's eyes.

Jiwoo looks so much different from what Jiwoo looked like before.

Jiwoo's skinnier and she's paler like she's not eating anymore. Her hair is so long for not being cut for years.

Jiwoo looks so tired.

"I'll check up on her tomorrow before I leave then I'll come back again after my shift to look up on her."

Sooyoung nodded her head and left the room. She passed by the twin's room and check on them. Hyunjin wasn't in her bed, she was sleeping beside Hyeju like she always does.

Sooyoung fixed the blanket and turn off the dim light before she left and entered her room.

She lie down on her bed thinking if it was Jiwoo who was there in the guest room.

It feels different yet still the same when she saw her.

Different in a way that Jiwoo doesn't look like the Jiwoo she saw before but the same in a way that the girl she saw is still her first and only love.

The next day came and Sooyoung got up from her bed still tired from not getting enough sleep.

There were a lot of thoughts blocking her mind last night that kept her awake.

Going down to the kitchen, she saw her sister just finished cooking.

"Morning Soo, you look like you haven't slept."

"Yeah, I haven't." Sooyoung said.

"I already checked up on Jiwoo, she's fine but like I said last night, I'll come by again later. I already cooked your breakfast, and I cooked a separate one for Jiwoo, make sure to let her eat and finish her food, okay? Also, make sure to let her drink the medicine. Call me anytime if there's something wrong." Sunmi said getting her bag to leave already.

"You're going already? Did you eat yet?" Sooyoung asked her sister.

"Don't worry, I packed my breakfast, I'll eat at the hospital." Sunmi said showing the packed breakfast.

Sooyoung walked Sunmi towards the front door and saw two paper bags lying on the ground.

"What are these?"

"Oh right, that Jiwoo's. I think that's a gift for the girls." Sunmi said.

Sunmi said goodbye and Sooyoung picked up the paper bags checking what was inside. Her sister was right, it is a gift her their daughters.

It was a crochet stuffed wolf and cat.

The twins will surely like the gifts they'll get from their mommy.

Sooyoung lay the paper bags on where the gifts are and walk upstairs to check on Jiwoo and to wake up the kids since they still have classes today.

She checked up on Jiwoo first and saw her sleeping peacefully.