-UL 45-

S O O Y O U N G

"Ready Sooyoung?" Jinsol ask who was standing beside me at the side of the altar, waiting for my bride.

Yes, today's our wedding day. Same date as our supposed to be wedding years ago.

"Ready than ever Sol, more than ever." I nervously said.

"Feeling deja vu, aren't we Soo?" Haseul asked and I just nodded my head.

I do feel deja vu. The same feeling I had years ago. The only difference is that I was so scared years ago.

I smile looking at Hyeju and Hyunjin walking down the aisles, they are both smiling with little frowns on their faces as they are wearing dresses that they don't want to wear.

Most of the time, they would complain until we wouldn't let them wear dresses but this time, they were willing to wear the dresses. As they said that it is mine and their mommy's day and they want us to be happy.

I took a deep breath when a different song plays.

She's here. She's finally here.

My bride is here.

I wasn't scared that she wouldn't come, I know she would, and she did.

The door slowly opens and I tear up seeing how beautiful my soon-to-be wife is.

She looks so lovely in her wedding dress.

Oh, how lucky I am to have this chance again and ask my love to marry me again.

Dad was walking her down the aisles leading her to me.

"I'm happy for the both of you, take care of each other okay?" Dad said who was also crying.

"Thank you, dad." I said and he hugged me.

After hugging me, he gave his only daughter a tight hug.

I faced Jiwoo and smiled at her.

"You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you Soo. I love you."

"And I love you too, always."

Jiwoo and I, our story is indeed a rollercoaster ride. We've been through a lot. Things we never knew will happen. Things we never expected.

Many of those things and I know that Jiwoo and I deserve to be finally happy.

Happy and have the life we always wanted.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony between Sooyoung and Jiwoo. Today, we celebrate the eternal love these two shares for one another and their families."

The program starts and my heart is just happy.

I am more than happy to finally be married to Jiwoo.

I can say that Jiwoo and I are on the stage where we truly deserve to be. We deserve to be with each other, nothing can break us, no matter what it is.

"Uhm, well, I actually prepared a vow but seeing how beautiful my bride is, I forgot what it was." I said and they laugh, including the priest.

"Jiwoo, I am so lucky to have you. The world had been so cruel to us, especially to you, and so I want to let you know that I am so so proud of you my love. That you were able to stand up and fight. You're my missing piece Jiwoo, you're the most beautiful piece that completes me. I remembered how we first met back in college, I bump into you and I gave you an apple as my sorry, and the story goes on, we became friends, lovers, maybe strangers again. Then now, here we are, standing in front of the altar and everyone else, ready to open our next chapter.No matter what happens, I'll be beside you and I ready to spend the rest of my life with you and our kids. I will be the wife that you can rely on, I am going to be the wife who is always there whether you're happy or side. I'll be with you through thick and thin. I love you Jiwoo, always."

I heard Jiwoo take a deep breath before she spoke.

"Many things had happened to us, bad and good. You do know that you're my first in everything, right? My first crush, first love, first girlfriend and I am happy that you are the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Thank you, Soo, thank you for waiting for me and not giving up. Thank you for loving me so much that you didn't care if you'll get hurt many times. I won't forget those times when we helped a lost kid at the mall. You were so gentle and sweet towards the kid when you told me that you aren't good with kids. There, I knew that I want to have a family with you, only with you, and we did. We now have two beautiful kids. I am ready to be your wife, to be the mother of our kids, and to spend the rest of my life with you. I'll always be there for you, I love you Sooyoung, forever."

I smiled at Jiwoo and mouthed 'I love you too.'

"Sooyoung, do you take Jiwoo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward til death do you part?"

"I do."

"Jiwoo, do you take Sooyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward til death do you part?"

The exchange of rings comes and we smile at Hyunjin and Hyeju who brought the rings for us.

"Thank you, I love you both." I said and they smiled before giving me and Jiwoo kisses.

"Repeat after me." The priest stated.

I face Jiwoo ready to put the ring on her finger.

"Jiwoo, take this ring as a symbol of my love."

"I promise to love and be faithful to you."

"I promise to honor you and remember the commitment we made to one another."

"And I promise to love you, no matter where our lives go from here."

I gently grabbed her hand and put on the ring on her left ring finger.

Now, it is time for Jiwoo to put on the ring on my finger.

"Sooyoung, take this ring as a symbol of my love."

"I promise to love and be faithful to you."

"I promise to honor you and remember the commitment we made to one another."

"And I promise to love you, no matter where our lives go from here."

She gently put on the ring on my finger and I can't help but smile widely.

"Lord, bless this couple as they navigate their lives together. Help them to make decisions, remembering the pledge made to one another."

"And now, by the power vested in me, I declare you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Everyone cheered as our faces went near, and so the kiss happens.

"I love you my Mrs. Ha." I said and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you too, Soo." She said.

I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with Jiwoo.

With my Unbreakable love.

-End-