-UL 15-

S O O Y O U N G

"Ready to go?"

The week has gone by so fast and now I am dropping the kids off at school.

The beach was fun, it was great, the kids enjoyed it and so do I. It was also tiring but it's part of having fun. The kids don't even want to go home yet, they still want to stay. We promised them that we'll come back.

"Don't forget to eat your snacks, okay? Also, don't go anywhere and listen to your teacher. Don't fight with anyone, okay?"

"Mama we get it, don't repeat it." Hyunjin said.

"I'm just reminding you."

"Mama you already told that to us earlier." Hyeju said.

"Okay, okay, mama won't say anything." I said and chuckled.

Reaching the school, there are already many kids and parents around. I parked the car and help the two kids out of the car. Hyunjin runs towards where Jinsol and Haseul are with their kids.

"Are you nervous Hyeju-yah?" I asked when Hyeju tightly hold my hand.

"Mama there are too many people." Hyeju whispered and I chuckled.

"That's normal Hyeju-yah, some of the kids here might be your classmates." I said and we walk towards our friends.

Early in the morning and this mother and daughter are fighting with each other.

"Aish! You're being a brat as you grow. Why did I adopt you again?"

"Because I'm beautiful, I'm cute, I'm charming, and because I am a princess. You don't want a pretty princess don't have any family and you fell for my charms." Chaewon said and flipped her hair.

"All wrong, I only fall for your little crunchy voice." Jinsol said to her daughter and Chaewon glares.

Chaewon is such a brave little soul.

"Alright, alright, stop fighting with your brat. Let's head in before these little ones are late."

"Haseul they still have thirty minutes before they start." I said.

"Yeah whatever."

We headed inside the school and Hyeju holds my hands more tightly. Reaching their classroom, there were already some other kids inside.

I look at Hyeju and she looks like she just wanted to vanish from here while Hyunjin and the others go inside and meet their school friends.

"Are you okay?" I asked Hyeju and carried her.

"No, there are too many people." Hyeju said.

"That's normal little wolf, this is what school is." Jinsol said towards Hyeju.

"It's okay to be nervous little Hye, that's normal." Haseul said and pinched Hyeju's cheeks.

"Hyeju come! Let's seat beside each other." Hyunjin came to get Hyeju.

I put down Hyeju on the ground and Hyunjin tried to pull Hyeju inside the classroom but Hyeju doesn't want to move.

"No, I'm scared." Hyeju said tightly holding onto my shirt.

Hyunjin goes near her sister and whispered something. Hyeju looked at her sister and Hyunjin winked.

"Let's go now?" Hyunjin asked and Hyeju nodded her head.

Sometimes I wonder how can Hyunjin immediately convince Hyeju with many things.

The kids started to wave goodbye to us because their class will start soon. I give Hyunjin and Hyeju one last hug and reminder before I followed my friends towards the parking.

Once I've reached my friends, they were two bickering about where should we go. We decided to go somewhere just the three of us, without their wives and our little demons.

"Yah! Stop bickering, I know some place where we can go." I said.

"Let's go!" We walk towards my car and was about to enter when my phone rings.

"Wait, I'll answer this." I said.

My secretary was calling me and it might be important.

So: Hello?
Se: Hello Ms. Yves, I know you're on a leave right now but can you please go here in the company right now?
So: Why? Is there something wrong?
Se: There's nothing wrong Miss, it's just Mr. Kim of Kim Entertainment is here.
So: Mr. Kim? Why is he there?
Se: He said he wanted to talk to you about his proposal. I told him that I'll just set a meeting for the two of you after your leave but he wanted to do it right now.
So: I'll be there, please entertain Mr. Kim for a while.
Se: Yes Miss.

Mr. Kim? Her dad? Why would he come to my company and wanted to propose something when he told me a few years ago to not show my face to him ever again.

"Hey hag! Hurry up!" Jinsol shouted.

"Hey, let's cancel, I need to go to the company." I said.

"Why? Aren't you on leave?"

"Yeah, my secretary called that Mr. Kim wants to propose something."

"Mr. Kim? Kim Entertainment?" Haseul asked and I nodded my head.

"Suddenly? Isn't he angry at all of us?" Jinsol said.

Yes, he blamed not just me but also my friends. He holds a grudge towards us for the sudden disappearance of her daughter.

"You'll go there?" Haseul asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to keep him waiting." I said.

"Call us if he'll something bad." Jinsol said and I just nodded my head.

I parted my way from them and drives in the direction of where New office is located. Soon enough I've reached the office and I parked my car.

After five years I'll finally meet Mr. Kim again. I wonder if he is still angry at me or my friends.

I wonder what he was thinking when he heard the news that I, the girl he once downgrade and judged before now known for having a great quality of clothes.

"You'll never be known in just being a fashion designer Sooyoung." Mr. Kim said when Jiwoo left to get something from her room.

I and Jiwoo are here in their home because she wanted to introduce me to her dad.

I wasn't wrong when I think that he would say mean words to me once the two of us are alone together.

"Why didn't you just follow what your parents told you to become a doctor? Maybe if you took Medicine course, I'll let Jiwoo marry you."

"I'm happier with what course I took right now. You can't change my mind, I'll become a great fashion designer someday."

And I did, I become one of the greatest fashion designer in the world.

"Mr. Kim, it's been a while." I said when I entered my office.

He was standing in front of the awards I got from various events I attended in the past four years.

"Yeah, it's been a while Ms. Yves." He said and looked at me.

"My secretary said that you wanted to show a proposal to me. May I know what it is?" I asked sitting down in my chair.

"Here." He said and put down a file in front of me.

"I personally came here to show that one, I know that you won't agree if I sent someone else."

And you think I'll agree if you're the one standing here in front of me?

-

An update before the 2021 year ends.