-UL 32-

J I W O O

"And Hyunjin unnie taught me how to swim!" I chuckled as I listened to the twin stories.

Today is a weekend and Hyeju and Hyunjin kept on sharing stories about what they have been doing. Sooyoung left earlier to go to work, she mentioned that she will have a meeting with dad.

I was a little anxious when she mentioned dad. I know she'll keep her promise but I can't help but think that she'll tell dad about me being here. It's not that I don't want to see him, I just don't know how I should act or tell him about me being gone.

I'm not yet that ready to tell anyone what I've been through.

"And we made cookies! But I didn't help that much because I gave up on it when mama didn't know what to do anymore." I chuckled.

Now I know where Hyunjin and Hyeju take after.

"Did the cookies taste great?" I asked.

"It tastes okay, your cookies are still the best." Hyeju said.

"I want to taste it too! I want to try mommy's cookies." Hyunjin said with her eyebrows meeting.

"Shall we make cookies today?" I asked and they eagerly nodded their heads.

We headed to the kitchen to look for ingredients and the good thing is that everything we needed to make cookies was complete.

"Let's go wash our hands first then put on some apron, okay?"

"Okay!" They cheerfully said.

After doing what I said, we started to sort out the ingredients and mix everything up.

"Cookies are this easy to make? Why did we take so long to make them before?" Hyunjin asked and shoved a handful of chocolate chips in her mouth.

"Because mama doesn't know how to properly make one." Hyeju answered and shoved a handful of chocolate chips in her mouth as her sister did.

"Mama's only good at making clothes." Hyunjin said making me and Hyeju laugh.

"Your mama improved in cooking." I said.

"Mama's good at cooking but you cook the best mommy." Hyunjin said and smiled at me.

"Am I?" I asked and she nodded her head.

After making the cookies, I told them to wash up since their clothes were full of flour and sugar.

"Hey." I was surprised when someone talked behind me.

I turned around and saw Sooyoung chuckling after seeing my reaction.

"Not funny." I said and she laughed more.

"Sorry, sorry. What are you cleaning up?" She asked.

"I'm cleaning up our mess. The twins wanted some cookies so we baked some. It will be done in a few minutes." I answered.

"Oh, so that's why I smelled something good when I entered." She said.

"Mama! You're home!" We turn around and the twins run down the stairs.

"Hey! What did I say about running down the stairs?" Sooyoung said making her kids stand in front of her and preventing them from hugging her.

"No running up and down the stairs because it's dangerous." Hyunjin and Hyeju answered while still trying to hug their mama.

I smiled at how cute the three looked.

"See, you girls know it already yet you two keep running on the stairs. Next time I'll see the two of you run on the stairs, I'll remove the stairs." Sooyoung said.