-UL 6-

S O O Y O U N G

We just reached the house and Hyeju asked if I am sure that I would let her inside the house.

"I am sure Hyeju-yah. I'm sorry if I let you leave, I promise I won't ever do that ever again." I told her and she smiled.

"It's okay, I forgive you, mama."

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry." She said.

Walking by the living room, she ran towards her bag and get her plushie out of it. I took out my phone to take a picture of her when she hugs her plushie.

"You missed your wolfie?" I remember its name from the letter she gave.

"Yes!" Hyeju answered still hugging her wolfie.

Cute.

Hyunjin has a stuffed animal too that she hugs when she sleeps, a cat, she calls it Aeongie.

Speaking of Hyunjin, I also need to tell Hyeju about Hyunjin. I'll tell about her later.

"Hyeju-yah."

"Ne~."

"Let's go to my room, you can stay there while I take a bath." I said.

She holds my hand as we go up the stairs. Reaching my room, I let her be on the bed to play.

"You stay here okay? I'll take a bath in there." I said pointing out the bathroom in my room.

"Okay." She shortly said.

I ruffles her hair before I headed to my closet and pick up my clothes, I then headed to the bathroom and took a bath.

I hope Hyunjin and Hyeju would get along with each other. I worry about what they will both feel after I explained to them the situation and all.

I just hope everything is going to be fine.

I also need to tell this to my friends, I hope they immediately get what I will say especially the dumb blonde couple.

After taking a shower, I headed out and saw Hyeju sitting on the bed and looking at something. I followed where she was looking and she was looking a picture of me and Hyunjin.

Should I tell her now? Oh heck, I am nervous!

"Hey, you okay?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Is she your daughter too?" Hyeju asked and pointed the picture.

"Yes she is, she is Hyunjin."

"How old is she?" Hyeju asked.

"She's five but she's turning six on November." I said.

There was a loud silence around us. I don't know what to say.

"Do you have your family already?" She suddenly asked.

Before answering, I carried Hyeju and let her sit on my lap.

"No, I only have Hyunjin with me and your aunt Sunmi and my friends."

"And now that you are here, I also have you with me." I added and she smiled.

"Will she be okay that I am here with you and her?" Hyeju asked.

"I don't know yet Hyeju, but don't worry, Hyunjin is kind, she will be happy having you here, you can both play." I said.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Don't think about it okay? She'll like you." I said and kissed her forehead.

She hugs me and I hug her back.