-UL 2-

S O O Y O U N G

"Any other schedule after this day?" I asked my secretary after the runway finished.

Just like the runway event that happened in Australia, the runway here is also successful, all of my runway events are always successful.

"No more Ms. Yves, you're free for two weeks." That's great, I get to spend time with Hyunjin.

"Yow Hag Soo!"

"Yah! I told you to stop calling me that you dumb blonde!"

Jeong Jinsol, my best friend since grade school came with her wife, Jungeun. Jinsol is one of the known veterinarians here in Seoul, she like animals that's why she became a doctor for them but she like fishes the most. Then her wife, Jungeun or Kim Lip was known since we were a high school for being a model in their family's modeling Agency, Eclipse, which she owns by now.

"Told you, you're a dumb blonde." Jungeun said.

"But you are blonde too."

"Yeah, but I'm not dumb."

"Yes, you are."

"No, you are."

"You're both dumb blondes, but Jinsol is dumber."

"Yah! I'm your best friend here!" Jinsol shouted.

"Whatever, by the way, thanks for letting your models wear my summer collection." I said towards Jungeun not minding the complaining fish at the side.

"No problem, anytime!" She said.

"Where'd you left your two little devils?" I asked.

"At my parents, they'll spend the weekends there." Jungeun answered.

I call their two daughters little devils, Chaewon and Yerim. Why? First off, we have Chaewon who is a princess brat then there's Yerim the ball of sunshine who has a collection of cockroaches as her pets. Those two always tired me up when I look after them before I adopted Hyunjin. But despite those two being little devils, I like them, they are my first daughters.

"Where's Hyunjin by the way?" Jinsol asked.

"At unnie's." I simply answered.

"Do you have any other schedule tomorrow?"

"None, I'm free for two weeks, why?"

"Great! Let's go to a bar and celebrate the success of your summer collection!" Jungeun, who has the lowest tolerance of alcohol in our group suggested.

I agreed with the married couple since I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

Reaching the club, we headed towards the private room and ordered the drinks we wanted.

"We should come back here when Kahei unnie and Haseul come back from Hong Kong." Jinsol said.

Kahei unnie and Haseul are in Hong Kong for their vacation with their two kids, Heejin and Yeojin. Heejin and Yeojin and Yeojin are another kids that I look after before, they are both chaotic and tiring to look after but I like them.

I don't know for how long we stayed at the bar but I knew someone was already guiding or helping us out of the bar.

-

I was woken up because of my phone ringing. I didn't mind it and just continue to sleep, it stops but it rings again.

I groaned as I opened my eyes and searched for my phone.

"Where the heck did I put my phon- oh here it is."

S: What do you want dumb blonde?
J: Yah! Did you just wake up?
S: What do you think?
J: Yep, you just woke and it is because of your phone ringing. Anyway! Do you know how we got home?
S: No, didn't you drive us home?
J: I didn't, I was too drunk to drive.
S: Jungeun?
J: She was knockdown before she could even drink her fifth one, remember?
S: No, I don't remember anything, goodbye!