-UL 16-

S O O Y O U N G

I smiled at my daughters as they share their first day of school.

"I'm not scared of being at school anymore mama, Hyunjin unnie helped me a lot and she never left my side, so does Heejin unnie, Chaewon unnie." Hyeju said before finishing the remaining watermelon in her bowl.

"Hyeju was a little shy to stand in front of the class when the teacher asked her to introduce herself but she did great!" Hyunjin said complimenting her sister like always.

"That's great! Wash up now little furries, we still need to drop by the grocery for our dinner later." I said and get their bowls to put them on the sink.

We'll be having dinner at Jinsol and Jungeun's house because they just wanted to. And Jinsol ordered me to go grocery shopping for some of the ingredients we needed for what we are going to cook later.

"Don't play too long in the water, okay? Call me if you need anything." I told my kids before I let go upstairs to freshen up.

I sat down on the sofa and read again Mr. Kim's proposal that he gave earlier.

I haven't confirmed anything to him that I am going to accept or decline, I'll think about it for a while.

He wanta New clothing brand to be the sponsor of clothes of some of the K-idols from his entertainment company. He said that with that he can also help me in promoting my brand.

Maybe I can ask opinions from my friends about it.

"Mama, we're done." I look over the stairs and smiled at the two.

"Are all your things with you already?" I asked while getting my car keys.

"Yes!" They answered.

"Let's go then."

We headed out and I help them ride the car.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes! Let's go zoom zoom!" Hyunjin shouted which made me chuckle.

Reaching the grocery store near the village where the blonde wives are living, I parked my car and headed out.

"Okay, must avoid the sweets section." I told myself before heading in.

I can't handle Hyunjin and Hyeju when they eat too many sweets. They are so chaotic and it makes me easily tired as if I am taking care of five kids.

"Oh no, we only need I cart." I told them when they were planning on getting two carts.

I let them push the cart and I make sure that they aren't going to crash into something or someone.

"Okay, let's go to the meat section. Off we go little furries." I said and lead them where the meat section is.

Near the meat section, there are yogurts everywhere.

"Mama can we get some banana milk for us and the others?" Hyunjin asked.

"Sure, get two for each." I said.

They left and I continued to compare the meat I am holding.

"This one looks better." I told myself and put it in the cart.

I needed three more because I don't know, Jinsoul said so.

I was getting the last piece when someone got it first. I looked at the person and frown.

"Mj?"

"Oh? Sooyoung! Long time no see! How have you been?" He exclaimed.

Myung-jun, was somehow my friend back in college because he is friends with her. He's kind and it's like he is friends with everyone back in the University. Everywhere he goes, someone greets him.