Scouting class 1a and the new student

After the attack by the league of villains. For the two days of rest the school was upgrading defense for the upcoming sports festival. However some of the school stuff was not too interested in having a quirkless student but the principal saw potential in me and the Kamen riders I told him is something that he sees as true heroes.

I am now eating breakfast in midnights kitchen while she was putting on makeup and getting ready to go to work when I saw mr aizawa at the gate of the house ringing the doorbell covered in bandages. I opened the gate for him as he entered the kitchen.

Aizawa : tell me problem child, has midnight flirt or bang you last night

I shook my head as he sigh in relief.

Y/N : so you now have two problem children huh?

Aizawa : how do you....

Y/N : a being that comes from another world with you guys as characters on a show.

Aizawa : problem child. Anyways you will be in my class for the rest of your stay in this world. I will be assuming you will need to break it up to your classmates about your origin and quirklessness. Other than that wipe the floor in the festival I want to see you using full strength (shit eating grin)

Y/N : of course anything for my favourite teacher. Also kaminari, yaoyozaro, jirou, sero, kirishima and bakugo knows I'm quirkless.

Aizawa : it wield you called me that nobody in my class likes me.

Midnight : hi Shou look at my new son eating breakfast.

Aizawa : Nem he is not your son.

After that I wore a school uniform and midnight drove me and aizawa to the school. Now I was getting curious how the class is going to react to me as a new student.

Aizawa : morning class

Entire class : aizawa sensei what are you doing here?

Tenya : I am glad you are ok aizawa sensei but you should be resting at home instead.

Aizawa : my well being is of no importance right now. Now sit down we will be having a new student joining our class today.

Kaminari : aizawa sensei how is there another student.

Tenya : aizawa sensei it is the middle of the school term. It is highly irresponsible for new people to enter just like that. The exams ended long time ago so how can new student appear now

Aizawa : sit down lida it was the principle and all mights decision to let him join as they saw how well he handled the nomu at the usj. You may now enter L/N

I entered the classroom as 5 people looked surprised, those 5 being Sero, kirishima, kaminari, jirou and momo. Bakugo looked pissed seeing me as a quirkless student here.

Y/N : hello everybody my name is Y/N L/N. Feel free to call me by my first name .

Kaminari : hey your that guy who saved our asses that time.

Y/N : *smirk* well you remember me.

Ochako: wait you know him

Kaminari : he was that guy in the black and white armour and beat the nomu.

Tsuyu : wow he really must have a strong quirk.

Mina : it must be really cool.

The 6 people who knew about me became silent and nervous since they know the truth about me.

Y/N : what's a quirk?

Sato : you can't be quirkless, after all you just destroyed that nomu like it was nothing.