Eternity vs provision liscence exam part one

~few weeks later~

Aizawa : as I said yesterday ... our first objective will be obtaining the provisional hero licence for all of us. A hero licence allows us to directly interfere when people's life's are at stake. As such it carries a fair amount of burden. This goes without saying but earning it is extremely hard. It is a temporary liscence, but passing rate every year is less than 5%. So let us start training super moves.

~one training and a few days later~

Y/N : here we are ... take a national stadium ... the place for the exam.

Mineta : I wonder if I can even get ...

Aizawa : it is not I wonder ... there is no such things as miracles go and get one.

We'll time to give a boy a shock

Eijiro : plus ...

??? : ULTR ... *SLAM*

a book slammed into the new students face as he was pronunciations the word ... courtesy of me.

Y/N : I am sorry ... the book of ruin has a mind of its own ... to attack ... very excited people.

??? : not to worry ... it's not good to randomly insert yourself into other people's huddles ... Inasa.

Inasa : AH DAMM IT ... PLEASE ACCEPT ... MY ... HUMBLEST APOLOGIES.

I still wonder till this day ... how the fuck do you bend your body so that your head hits the ground with immense force and yet not suffer a concussion.

Kirishima : what the hell is this guy ...

Kaminari : he is so ridiculously pumped up ...

Sero : it's like you add Lida and kirishima together and square the results ...

Izuku : wait a minute those uniforms ...

Student 1 : ah are you serious ...

Student 2 : aren't those ... from the west? That famous one?

Bakugo : UA to the easy ... shiketsu to the west.

Y/N : of the many departments out there, the elite school that matches up with UA ... shiketsu high.

Inasa : I JUST WANTED TO TRY AND SAY IT ONE ... PLUS ULTRA. I MYSELF I MUST SAY I LOVE UA. EH YOU ARE THE ARMOURED GUY FROM THE FESTIVAL. IT IS THE UTMOST HONOR TO COMPETE AGAINST ALL OF YOU OF UA I WISH YOU THE BEST.

??? : ah his bleeding

??? : let's go.

I saw the male student who addressed inasa just now with hair over his left eye walk towards me.

??? : don't mind him ... however like him I am interested in fighting against you ... not the others ... I am interested to see how your power works in the exam ... it's interesting to say the least.

Y/N : thank you and you are?

??? : should we meet in battle I will tell you my name ... more interesting like this.

Y/N : ah ok my names Y/N, the title of this book is known as 'the book of ruin' and this sword is known as the mumeiken Kyomu.

??? : ah so those two have names ... nice to meet you.

As I have my handshake he seems to noticed the glove I was wearing.

??? : those gloves ...

Y/N : food for thought ... I know how your quirk works.

??? : *interesting* well I hope to cross paths with you in battle.

Y/N : Anyways let's enter the stadium to finish this exam.