1v1 part 6 : kami vs god explosion murder

Present mic : what an eventful sports festival it has been, we have three of our students ranking the festival, bakugo Katsuki, todoroki shoto and Y/N. Let the second final match of the festival commence. On the left side, we have the walking explosive man, from the hero course of class 1A we have bakugo Katsuki. On the right side we have the king of armour that rains victory, from the hero course of class 1A we have Y/N. Cements please standby for stage repair as I need to get my indestructible umbrella for this match. Wait a moment is Y/N holding a book.

Bakugo : EXTRA STOP BEING COOL WITH A BOOK

Midnight : may I ask for the purpose of that book Y/N.

Y/N : it's apart of the finisher for this armour

I said as I threw the book up into the air as it enlarges glowing orange.

Present mic : woah looks like we have a side surprise incoming...wait a minute where is Shou?

~meanwhile~

In the principles office

Nezu : so aizawa I will be thinking that you want to talk about that quirkless student Y/N.

Aizawa : yes its about the exam for this student, I think giving him one teacher isn't fair enough, unfortunately it's for us not him, he seems too overpowered, his power appears to have no drawbacks, and it seems he overpowered most pro heroes as seen during his matches against students winning effortlessly and his fight with nomu.

Nezu : hmmm......it seems my calculations may have been misguided this time what do you propose we do.

Aizawa : *shit eating face on* let's see...

~back to present~

Present mic : ignoring shou's disappearance, let's see what armour Y/N will done in this.

Bakugo : EXTRA HURRY UP AND START SO I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND DONT YOU DARE HOLD BACK ON ME YOU HEAR ME.

I look at him with blood lusted eyes and knowing a teacher and principle was looking at me I laughed maniacally as I took out a red and white coloured book with a castle imprinted on it as I don't a gold looking buckle.

[DOOMS DRIVER BUCKLE]

Present mic : woah why does some of Y/N gear sounds like villains.

Y/N : I don't know present mic have you heard of dark riders?

I proceeded to laugh maniacally again as I cracked my neck as I looked at bakugo.

Y/N : as you wish bakugo but with this *shows omniforce wonder ride book* I WILL BECOME AS GOD

I proceeded to swing the wonder ride book open

[DENSETSU NO SEIKEN TO ERABARESHI HON GA MAJIMARU TOKI IDAI NA CHIKARA O TOKIHANATSU]
[WHEN THE LEGENDARY SEIKEN AND THE CHOSEN BOOK INTERSECT, THE GREAT POWER IS UNLEASHED]

I proceeded to close the book while showing an uninterested face as I inserted the book into the dooms driver buckle. A large projection of the omniforce wonder ride book appeared behind me as it opened to its story page which looked like a tree. I proceeded to hover my hand over the driver's button.

Y/N : HENSHIN

I pressed the button making the omniforce wonder ride book turn to its transformation page while the projection followed suit. Reddish black smoke engulfed me as golden glitters appeared and manifested itself turning it into armour before attaching it onto me, finishing my transformation into Kamen rider Solomon.