The start of shie hassakai : part 1

Nighteye : now midoriya and Y/N, in this internships or work studies as you call it you will be patrolling areas across this city. Take note that if you are in your hero costumes out in the open you are heroes not students.

Midoriya : yes sir.

Y/N : cool.

Nighteye : togata please assist both Y/N and midoriya on how to patrol.

Mirio : you got it.

Nighteye : also you have a few commissions from other parts of the city. While en route to these destinations is when you should patrol.

~at a part of the city~

Police : a clash between criminal groups has broken out. Two people with gigantification quirks are fighting. The chaos has broken out, call the urgent response heroes.

Nejire : full charge output : 30 WRING WAVE.

I just arrived at a destructive war scene as nejire fired her wave.

Y/N : I wonder why has this useless fight started? Same quirks. Oi nejire sempai, leave the fight to me. Go settle the other villains.

I equipped the sengoku driver.

[SENGOKU DRIVER]

Y/N : As of now, this is my stage.

I took out a lock that looks like a watermelon, the suika look seed as I pressed it and unlocking it.

[SUIKA]

As a gigantic zipper opened like a hole in the sky, a gigantic watermelon that is gigantic exited through the hole in the sky.

Police : what the hell is that thing.

I planted the lock on the sengoku driver as I pressed it before slicing the lock using the blade equipped on the driver. Opening it to the picture of a cut watermelon and the weapon of the suika arms.

[LOCK ON]

Y/N : HENSHIN

[SOIYA! SUIKA ARMS! OODAMA BIG BANG!]

As a blue set of armour and clothing was materialised around me. The gigantic watermelon fell onto me before it rolled towards both gigantic villains knocking them over like bowling pins before I converted the mecha from Oodama mode to yoroi mode.

[YORIO MODE!]

As the suika arms Oodama mode unfolded towards a mecha like Yoroi mode, a gigantic sword that resembles a watermelon slice appeared in my arms.

Gaim : power is used for protecting people, not for chaos.

As the sword charged with red energy as I slashed between the two of them, making them jump away from each other as they came and faced me.

Gaim : I see no reason for this fight to linger any longer.

I sliced the knife of the sengoku driver downwards one time.

[SUIKA SQUASH!]

A projection of two watermelon appeared as it fell upon both gigantification users as it rendered them unable to move. I jumped to the sky before performing several slashed against the villains causing both watermelons to break and explode making both villains unconscious.

Ryuku : thanks for the help.

Y/N : No worries, now I have a shooter to get to so now I'm going to where fat gum is now.