Festival start, clock up and jet jet in the sky

The day of the festival where many pro heroes will scout for the students and decide if they want to extend a internship for them. Some pro heroes are on standby to guard the arena should villains show up and attack them. The class 1A are in a waiting room wearing their gym uniform but the principal allowed me to used my rider armour.

Mina : I want to use my hero costume but it is forbidden

Y/N : heh must allow fairness for the people, it called a fair experiment.

Mina : but still

Y/N : why don't we give our all in the festival, then even if we fail some pro heroes will still give us internships.

Kirishima : heck yeah time to get this part started.

Lida : hello people are you ready the competition is about to start.

I got ready for the first course which is a obstacle course and I got ready the Thebee zecter and the brace when I saw shoto walking towards izuku.

Izuku : todoroki?

Shoto: midoriya, looking at things objectively, I'm stronger than you. However your quirk is very similar to all might and I know all might is playing favourites on you.

My eyes kept focusing on the conversation. I still wondering why I am not surprised oh yah because I watched this episode played out already.

Shoto : not trying to force it open but just to let you know I will win you.

Y/N : whoa whoa whoa todoroki after those students set war on us you want set war. Real enemy haven't come yet and you raging war.

Shoto : we are not here to play freinds, I don't know why they allowed a quirkless student to join here but without those suits your powerless.

Y/N : really, then the same thing goes to you, without a quirk your nothing. Also don't go saying you be winning people because like I said to Shinzo *whisper by todoroki ears* you might not know what poison is there on the hook.

Midnight : Now for the introductory speech.

I saw her in her hero costume......a skin tight body suit, many perverted boys were drooling over her.

Kirishima : someone needs to go talk to her for what she is wearing

Kaminari : that costume should come with a warning

Tokoyami : is that......allowed?

I saw mineta give two thumbs up while jirou looked like about to jack him when I motioned her to stop. She looked at me confused but when she saw me took out a sword she relaxed.

Y/N : he deserves more pain but whatever.

[GASHACON KEY SLASHER]

I took out the maximum mighty x gashat and pressed it.

[MAXIMUM MIGHTY X]

Switched the sword to gun mode

[ZU-KYU-KYU-KYŪN]

Before inserting the gashat into the sword and pulling the trigger.

[MAXIMUM GASHAT! KIMEWAZA!]
[MAXIMUM MIGHTY CRITICAL FINISH]

The beam hit mineta sending him flying into a wall

Midnight : SILENCE PEASANTS! Now we will have Katsuki bakugo take the students pledge.

Y/N : why him of all people, oh yah scored first place in entrance exam.

I saw bakugo walked towards the stage while silently hoping for another speech that was not going to happen. And.......