Back to school, hero names and internships

1 week later

School resumed back to normal 1 week after the sports festival. When I entered the school, I heard gossips that I was quirkless and used technology to fight. Well technically their not wrong but they also should a ashamed to lose to a quirkless.

Y/N : fucking media let the students study in peace.

Mina : man pro hero deal with this kind of shit every day. I mean not that I don't appreciate but they still hinder work.

Eijiro : being in spotlight means taking a huge responsibility.

Denki : centre of attention in just one day, wow.

Mineta : amazing school after all, look at those fan girls.

Why am I not surprise. He should really know what's coming

[GASHACON KEY SLASHER]
[ZYU-KYU-KYU-KYUN]
[MAXIMUM MIGHTY X]
[MAXIMUM GASHAT! KIMEWAZA!]
[MAXIMUM MIGHTY CRITICAL FINISH]

A finisher blast from the gashacon key slasher of the game maximum mighty x sent mineta flying out of the window.

They all turn to me in shock.

Lida : Y/N THAT WAS INNAPROPRIATE, YOU SHOULD NOT HURT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY YOUR OWN CLASSMATES.

Y/N : believe me when I say he deserves more but this is the most lenient punishment I can give him.

Jirou : you sound like his still a pervert, speaking of which is he still a pervert.

Y/N : a scum will always be a scum. Why hasn't aizawa not expelled him yet.

At this moment aizawa comes in sucking a pack of dry coffee.

Aizawa : you cannot arrest or punish people that haven't commit crimes yet, even though you know the fate of us here and the 'embodiment of lust' has certainly done a lot of lustful things as you have mention. He will not be expelled until he does these things as it is not rational to judge people for acts they have not commit. But since you told me beforehand, once he hit that 'ten year' mark I will expel him
(If you did not know, mineta has told eri something like cannot wait to see what you will look like in ten years)

I saw my female classmates gave me grateful eyes.

Hagakure : thank you so much

Jirou : saves us a lot of trouble with that god damm pervert I want to jack.

~meanwhile~

Kaminari : sorry mineta can't save you every time

Mineta : WHY ME!? *crying blood tears*

I saw aizawa enter without bandages and wished he still had on.

Aizawa : that old lady's treatment was over dramatic. Anyways today's home room will be a little special.

Y/N : *please be another test to torture 1a*

Aizawa : we are going to create code names for your internships. Internships are offers from pro heroes that recognised your work during the sports festival, they can still take back the offer should they lose interest in you. *well I did have a special request from a old man for my two problem childs*

Mineta : adults are so harsh.

Aizawa : I am too lazy to say who gets how many so here it is.

He proceeded to faint and sleep after projection a graph

Y/N : 6969

Midoriya : 4465

Todoroki : 4123

Bakugo : 4056