Saviour vs big three

Aizawa : now that problem child has returned ... let's talk formally about internships. You will hear firsthand from those with personal experience. The big three from UA. In other words these are the top three strongest people in this school ... well we also called them here to battle us because we wanted to see if there is a new strongest in this school ... problem child #1 I am talking to you.

Mirio : the principal Nezu told me to suggest the whole class fight against me and me, nejire and tamaki against Y/N alone.

Aizawa : don't waste time and get to gym gamma now.

~gym gamma~

Mirio : so I heard your aizawa sensei's #1 problem child huh, I thought aizawa don't like to play favourites. Let's see how strong you are.

Y/N : Don't hold back you hear me, that's the whole point of this match

Mirio : POWEEEER

I immediately equipped the ziku driver

[ZIKU DRIVER]

As I held a stopwatch like device ... the geiz riderwatch and a hourglass device ... the geiz revive riderwatch.

[GEIZ]
[GEIZ REVIVE GORETSU]

I placed the geiz riderwatch on the right side of the driver and the geiz revive riderwatch on the left side of the driver as a projection of a orange hourglass appeared behind me (forgive me but I have no idea how to explain Kamen riders in zi o transformations) as I raised both hands horizontaly as I rotated them bringing my left hand to the right side of the ziku driver and vice versa.

Y/N : hen ... shin.

I proceeded to turn the ziku driver 360 clockwise as the hourglass projection behind me expending as the kanji for rider shot out from the projection as my armoured formed with the kanji forming the visor. Completing my transformation into Kamen rider geiz revive goretsu mode.

[RIDER TIME! KAMEN RIDER GEIZ! POWERED TIME! RE-V-I-VE GORETSU! GORETSU]

I proceeded to summon the zikan jaclaw

[ZIKAN JACLAW]
[POWERED NOKO]

I saw amajiki and nejire using their quirks to attack me with a octopus tentacle and a spiral wave but ...

[NOKO SETSUZAN]

Amajiki's tentacle and nejire's energy wave was deflected by the Jikan jaclaw's saw mode empowered attack while mirio ...

Mirio : ATTTAAACK POWEEEER

What makes the teachers think that I will lose to these three if I can defeat the whole community of Teachers in UA.

I proceeded to turn the geiz revive watch 180 towards the geiz revive shippu face.

[SPEED TIME! REVI! REVI! REVI! REVI! REVI! REVI! RE-VI-V-E SHIPPU! SHIPPU]

The orange chestplate on my chest immediately unfolded to blue wings as I immediately rushed behind mirio at the speed of light and slashed him with the jikan jaclaw in its speed claw mode

[SPEED CLAW]

Geiz revive : let's see how well you handle my finishers.

I proceeded to press the jikan jaclaw button 5 times as I pressed the inserted geiz riderwatch and geiz revive shippu riderwatch to perform the 100 crack finisher.

[TSUME RENZAN!]
[FINISH TIME! GEIZ! REVIVE!]

I proceeded to turn the ziku driver 360 degrees again.