The showdown of shie hassakai final ark

This will be a crossover between ryukendo and my story.

As me and aizawa walked down the hallway ... the wall suddenly burst open and out came kendo rappa and a dramatic twice ... oh what am I kidding is a copied  and weaker version of kendo rappa.

Twice : PRESENTING THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS UNITING WITH THE EIGHT PRECEPTS OF DEATH.

Y/N : Seriously this?

As I took out a pine looking lock.

Twice : GET THEM RAPPA B ...

[MATSUBOKURI!]
[PINE]
[LOCK ON!]
[SOIYA! MATSUBOKURI ARMS! ICHIGEKI ... IN THE SHADOW!]
[SOIYA! PINE ARMS! ONE STRIKE ... IN THE SHADOW]
[SOIYA! MATSUBOKURI SQUASH!]
[SOIYA! PINE SQUASH!]

As i used the weakest Lockheed (minus the sunflower Lockseed and using the kurogake troopers lockseed and belt) and initiating matsubokuri squash as I threw the spear at the fake rappa as it exploded and melted away.

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW (the bird flying over head sound effect)

Twice : ...
Aizawa : ...
Tamaki : ...
Toga : ...
Midoriya : ...
Ochaco : ...
Tsuyu : ...
Fat gum : ...
Rock lock ...
Ryuku : ...
Police : ...
Y/N : ...

Twice : THE YAKUZA IS USELESS RUN ...

as I saw him run away ...

Y/N : To be frank ... I spared nighteye the job of throwing a seal stamp on him and saving him from more embarrassment ... now where is chisaki.

~with mirio and chisaki~ (imma change the events )

Chisaki : as long as this girl is concerned, your no hero.

As he prepared to shoot him I used the power of the Kiwami lock seed and teleported in front of him taking the shot.

Mirio : Y/N ...... !

Chisaki : so this young soul came and face you ... not bad but I must say that your quirk is now gone.

HAHAHAHA so you think power is only quirks ... hmmm interesting maybe I use a different form of power instead ...

As I summoned the god gekiryuken.

Chisaki and freind : what the hell ... I thought that I erased your quirk.

Y/N : True your bullets can erase quirks ... but only quirks.

As I brought the god gekiryuken up I covered my hand over the face.

Y/N : God Gekiryuken!

Opening it to find a key slot as I took out a key with a gold face.

Y/N : God Ryuken Key ...

I inserted the key into the slot as I turned it before pressing the trigger button.

Y/N : Activate.

[CHANGE! GOD RYUKENDO!]

I proceeded to pull the sword out of the shield, extending it as it flowed light blue in colour.

Y/N : GEKIRYU HENSHIN!

A blue dragon proceeded to fly out of the sword as it struck chisaki's partner knocking him unconscious as it proceeded to fly back and absorb itself into me as my armour materialised and form, completing my transformation into god ryukendo.

God ryukendo : If the enemy becomes a devil ... then ryukendo must become a god . GOD GEKIRYUKEN ... RAIJIN.

Chisaki : you think that puny from can defeat me.