Death of mineta (side and extremely short chapter)

So after mineta was expelled the police searched his house (thanks to Nezu) and found moderately many evidence of him owning pornography and some questionable materials, he was taken into custody and was arrested soon after. What happen later ...

Judge : minoru mineta, after going through several evidence such as sexual and physical harassment on many female students from both before UA and during UA, owning many illegal materials such as ponorgraphy and hacking into the education system to explunge all records of your offences. I sentence you to death

Mineta : well at least that's that ... wait what are you doing here.

I soon walked into the court room with Nezu and another officer as the officer soon whispered something to the judge while handing him a piece of paper.

Judge : please wait one moment (after that moment) ahem thank you for your patience after discussing with both Y/N L/N student of UA and Nezu, we are changing the sentence from death to ahem (whispering to officer) am I seeing this correctly (officer nods as he answers we have limited information about the other worlds power so just think about it) ahem sell his body to the devil and work for UA.

Jury : HAAAAHH

I soon appeared behind mineta as I took out the forbidden stamp, the giff stamp (I just wondered, the giff stamp can create a gifftarian but if it was stamped onto any of the drivers what will happen also any opinion on the dark rider and final boss of Kamen rider revice like for the zero one we have ark scorpion while for saber we have Kamen rider storious)

Y/N : What I meant is this.

As I stamped the giff stamp onto mineta. Soon a dark shadow manifested from mineta as mineta body expended into brown matter while consumed in purple flames.

Mineta : Y/N ... you

His last words as his body shattered revealing a purple deadman, the gifftarian.

Sorry extremely short chapter and writing the next chapter now