Demon god vs time god

Before this story starts I would like to apologise to those that were hoping for ohma zi o vs afo but I can't think of any ways to write this story as I wrote my third draft on paper and threw it in the bin. In any case If this book gets to the chapter where 1a vs nine (island incident) then ohma zi o will come. I deeply apologise again if you were hoping for ohma zi o.

~back at UA~

Parent 1 : your training camp that teaches students combat ... is attacked by villains ... isn't it shameful.

Nezu : 'fear of villain activation' we were too naive in recognising the severity of their threat ... in which case the war has already begun.

Midnight : even if we had recognise the threat ... there is still the question of if we were prepared ... we were too confident that if we have all might there will be little to zero crimes.

Nezu : right now the media is now crazy with criticism of this school ... I will assume this is bakugo rabid nature that attracted their attention ... if he were to change sides ... that would be the worst possible outcome.

Present mic : we are already taking responsibility. Allow me to speak ... in light of recent events, it is possible that ... there is a traitor among us. Only the Teachers and the pussycats know the location of the camp ... if that's not suspicious enough there is mobile data ...

Midnight : mic cut it out ...

Present mic : what's there to stop let's kill the evil from the inside first.

Snipe : can you even prove that you are innocent in the first place ... can you judge which is good and which is bad. If we start jumping at shadows and suspecting everybody, we will only get defeated from the inside. If we were to search for a traitor at least do it calmly.

Nezu : I agree however there is no need to do a research ... for we have a secret weapon over here ...

I calmly step inside the room holding a manga book.

Nezu : as you can see ... sir Y/N here knows our past and future ... though events like villain attack and casualties still must be conducted to prevent the butterfly effect ... we can at least know what we are dealing with first.

All might : I'm sorry but I must take this call.

Nezu : right ... Y/N perhaps you can tell us about a brief description about what will happen ...

Y/N : *close book* right principal ... bakugo is currently held at a abandoned warehouse in kamino ward. However that warehouse is also a nomu factory. All might phone call should tell you the exact plans of the kidnap. One for all and all for one will clash with the fate being all for one loosing ... however all mights skinny form will be revealed to the public. However the rest of the villains will escape leaving kamino ward alive. As for the traitor, there is no traitor ... however as for how the information got leaked they never explain. However some of class 1a members will also clash with the villains in an attempt to rescue bakugo ... they are boarding a train to kamino ward as we speak.

All might : so you know as well ... I got some spectacular allies ... if I find those guys this is what I am going to Tell them ... I came here for pay back.

Nezu : very well we will commence operation is about 3 hours time. Y/N I would like you to participate in the attack as well ... your power could be useful. This means you are given permission to attack.

Y/N : very well principal Nezu ... we will save my classmates first ... all might stall time for me ... after that I will aid you defeating all for one. Aizawa please don't be harsh on those students that wanted to rescue bakugo.