Crossover cardfight vanguard x mha

So all exam is over and almost my birthday so here's a chapter before my next chapter in June holidays. This is zeroth dragon vs gentle criminal.

Aizawa : so as now you guys know, UA have many festivals. The sports festival being one of them. The school festival being another one ... a unrational event that de-stresses students by letting them perform whatever they want. Decide by end of the week, or else I have Y/N use his grand zi o form to battle you. Giving you one week is kind enough already.

As I saw the rest of the class sweat dropped and I was thinking about what to perform, a familiar star logo appeared in front of me which is too familiar to me ... the mark of gyze. I was wondering what it was doing here as 6 red cards flew out of the star and hit me. As I picked up the cards and looked at it I gasped as I saw what it was.

The 6 dragon of destruction that were the servants of gyze. The zeroth dragons.

I was wondering why the hell the zeroth dragon cards were here as I heard the godly voice of the dragon deity of destruction gyze himself.

Gyze : the ultimate dragon of destruction was born when I drove the dragon bones of destruction into the 6 lands of cray as they suck the life force of countless elements. I now entrust the power to you.

Ok ... I wonder if they were compatible with any of my card devices like the blay buckle and diend driver.

Izuku : HEY Y/N wanna go grab a bite before the school festival begin

Y/N : sure.

~meanwhile in a dark area~

??? : for our next performance la brava, we will be attacking UA high school.

La brava : let's go gentle

Gentle criminal : HAHAHAHA.

~back at present~

Y/N : this should be it all, let's go midoriya.

Izuku : hai

Jesus Christ I wonder why I still have to choose this shop when it is right next to that gentle criminal old house. Ah well, time to beat his ass I guess ...

Izuku : I'm sorry for bumping into you.

Ah never mind time for battle.

Gentle criminal : no worries let's go honey.

La brava : hai

Y/N : Chotto matte, perhaps may we kindly ask you to not attack UA ... Gentle Criminal and La brava.

Gentle criminal : oh ... you two catch on quick, in that case would you entertain me with a fight.

Y/N : Sure nothing else better to do I guess.

Izuku : I will stop you, from attacking UA.

As I took out the diend driver and izuku putting on his gloves, gentle criminal and La brava took off their disguises as La brava took out a camera

Gentle criminal : La brava, change of plans, let's film a video of our might first.

La brava : hai

I showcased my Kamen rider diend card as I placed it in the gun and expending it.

Y/N : HENSHIN

[KAMEN RIDER DIEND]

As I pulled the trigger three holograms of my armour phased around me before they combined into my armour.

Diend : I am Kamen rider diend, treasures are irreplaceable.

As I said that I took out two more cards as I activated them inside the gun.