I am sorry

Hi all I have an announcement to make

For those that supported the story until now thank you very much but I am unfortunately have to take a one year break until mid November. heres why.

If your in Singapore (or those that know Singapore syllabus) you would know that Secondary fours will have to take a national exam which is known as the A / O / N
Levels. I am unfortunately promoting to sec 4 next year and need the utmost concentration on the exam as the first exam (mother tongue paper) will be on June. I will also need to concentrate on the EAE (Early admission exercise) so I can guarantee a spot in the game creation and design course. I haven't even finish the combat system part of the game theory. I also want to set up a YouTube channel to prepare for holostars (the vtuber agency in Japan and yes this means I also plan to migrate to Japan if I get selected and pass the audition for holostars) so the earliest next chapter you will get will be by early Christmas as I have tonnes of stuff to move and throw away like my notes and textbooks which I will send to an orphanage like recycle. This means I will have a new account on Wattpad and I will use my YouTube channel email as the email for the new account and will update you on my new account. Once again thank you for supporting my stories about Kamen rider x my hero academia and I am sorry about this pause from story writing. If you want to know my scores for the Overall (all the WA ( weighted assesment ) of the year plus end of year exam)

English : 59% (C5)
Math : 49% (D7)
Additional math : (49%) D7
combined sciences (physic + chemistry) : 57% (c5)
Chinese : 63% (B4) (I am surprised Chinese is better than English)
Combined Humanities (social studies + geography) : 35% (E8)
music : 50% (C6)
Design & Technology : 50% (C6)

Yeah this year not so well but I promoted bcos English pass and a lot of ppl fail English so the Teachers were like, fuck this shit we just retain those fail almost all the subjects ( note that combined means one subject) so yeah also if I pass EAE then all I need to do is pass English, math, Additional math and two other subjects (in my case would be Chinese and combined sciences but I will still take the music course cos holostars apparently need to know music and design and technology cos I want to build a vanguard table, talking about vanguard anyone plays vanguard here I'm stuck with the keter sanctuary and dark zones trial deck cos my mom don't allow me buy packs) so yah me and two of my friends also want to start a cafe next year so next year pretty busy.

But all and all this year when I entered Wattpad and started being an author fun journey and I hope for your continued support when I resume writing.

So kudos until next year

Genesis ( my future YouTube channel name)