Grimoire fight part 1

Now I will decide this stories conclusion

I immediately shapeshifter myself so that I can ambush people. ( imagine storious before he obtains grimoire)

~heroes side~

Nezu : all right here's the plan split up into 5 groups. midnight and aizawa, ectoplasm and power loader, present mic and cementoss, thirteen and hound dog, vlad king and snipe. Me and all might will work independently. Now if you excuse me I have to find lusis my wrecking ball crane.

All : hai

~my side~

Well I found my first team as I see present mic and cementoss finding me.

Present mic : PLEASE COME OUT NOW.

Wow his loud and annoying well the power of the grimoire protected me.

Y/N : Shimi come forth.

A insignia appeared under present mic and cementoss as they jumped back as a horde of shimi crawl out from the ground.

Cementoss : what the..

Present mic : little listener isn't nearby meaning his watching us from afar.

Nezu : great means I can wreck more buildings in this city.

Well I mean Umm present mic isn't technically wrong because I'm watching them but behind a building.

Cementoss : well destroy this nuisance first.

Present mic : YEEEEEAH

well what did I expect, all the foot soldiers are weak so they exploded sooo....time to get my acting game as I summoned my black book.

As soon as the dust cleared I act as a weak man staggering.

Present mic : wait is that a civilian, how did he get here

Cementoss : don't worry about the enemy first, help this guy out of here

~in the viewing room~

Kaminari : is the Teachers seriously going to fall for that?

As I 'fell' into present mic arms as cementoss asked me about my well being as I can't believe they fell for that.

Cementoss : Are you okay...

Y/N : you should not pry into everything that you see...

Cementoss and present mic : huh?

Y/N : *mouth approaches present mic ear* because you will not know what poison is on the hook.

I immediately send a blastwace towards them as I opened my black book as yellow and gray energy get absorbed flowing from the two heroes into my black book. I reverted back to my normal appearance.

Present mic : so you were tricking us...

They tries to use their quirks......keyword 'tried'

Cementoss : wha...what happened to our quirks.

Y/N : I took it away, such is the power of dark magic.

~with heroes~

Nezu POV

I reunited with my fellow Teachers as we discussed another strategy to defeat Y/N but I realised present mic and cementoss was not here.

Nezu : hey anyone seen....

But that was not the case

Y/N's POV

I threw present mic and cementoss through a building as they landed next to the other Teachers...what luck. I quickly opened my book as I returned their quirks.