Level billion vs beast forest

Aizawa : you had just finish your very first semester at UA and summer break has started ... however for the hero course students you can forget that rest. Training camp trains our quirks to the limits.

Class 1a : yes sir.

Mina : finally training camp has arrived

Suddenly I saw the bad mouth of class 1b arrived

Monoma : class 1a needs summer school ... HAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST JOKE I EVER FAILED ISN'T CLASS 1A SUPPOSE TO BE BETTER THAN 1B.

before kendo could slap him unconscious ...

[GRIMOIRE]
[WHEN THE HOLY SWORD AND THE BOOK INTERSECT REWIRE THE WORLD]
[OPEN THE GRIMOIRE! THE END OF THE STORY! KAMEN RIDER STORIOUS! WAHAHAHAHA]
[OPEN THE STORY OF THE END]

I summoned lord of wise Spartan

Storious : Spartan go take care of monoma

Monoma : what you you want ar...

'Bonk'

Just like that Spartan whacked monoma's head with the flag side of his axe effectively knocking him unconscious before he faded back into the grimoire wonder ride book and I cancelled my transformation.

Kendo : thanks hope you not get offended and I apologise for his behaviour.

Lida : alright class 1a the bus is here, let's go.

Kaminari : let's play some music

Aizawa : *in about one hours time let's see if they can keep the attitude, though problem child #1 already knows about this*

I sat in the back Seat as I fidgeted with the god maximum mighty X gashat creating a teleportation game because of a disaster later.

~one hour later~

Kaminari : Finally a break!

Mineta : umm where's the toilet, I got to pee.

Sero : wait this isn't a resting spot.

Aizawa : we're not here to take a break for that will be irrational.

Mineta : umm can I please know where's the nearby toilet.

Soon I saw a black car as two females and a little boy came out of it.

Mandalay : yo earaser, long time no see ... I see you haven't expelled a single person yet, need me to get you to a doctor?

Aizawa : long time no see and no, these students just don't have 0 potential. Class these are your trainers for the whole summer camp.

Y/N : *anytime soon*

Mandalay : the whole forest is ours, the base it at the foot of the mountain *points to a mountain far away*

1a : that far! *wide eyes*

Kaminari : if we are not here to rest than wha ... oh shit

Sato : everybody back to the bus

Sero : your right let's go

Y/N : now *uses god Maximum Mighty X to teleport into the bus

Mandalay : 9.30 am now, you should reach there 5 hours later, 3 hours if your fast.

Y/N : no point trying to run, now feel the wraith of pixie bob's quirk

Pixie bob : training camp officially begun *uses quirk*

Uraraka : what is happening

Sato : the ground has risen , we are falling into the forest

Mandalay : head up, the forest is private property, use your quirks all you want. Come to the facility on your own by passing through the beast forest.