Interclass battle chapter 1, the rise of sasword

~one week after school festival~

Y/N : HAHAHAHA FINALLY AFTER SO LONG ALL THE ZEROTH DRAGONS ARE IN MY HAND GOD I RIPPED ALL THE PACKS FOR NOTHING I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THIS FUCKING WORLD.

after my celebration and framing of the zeroth dragon cards in my bedroom a knock was heard on the door.

Y/N : hello

All might : young Y/N it's me, I would like to know a few things about the future, regarding young midoriya quirk, I hope you know what happened last night.

Oh wow this is going to be fun

~one explanation later~

All might : let me get this straight, your saying young midoriya here already has the potential to use the past holders quirks, which I lack so to say, and he has met all the past holders in his dreams.

Y/N : yes, yes and yes

All might : well that's good, one for all is already evolving, so let's get over with training today ... well for you you have to wait a while, due to two reasons, one since education system differs from world to world by logic someone decide to mark your paper and made you don't take all the ... ahem ... educational lessons so to speak. Well enjoy your break then.

Well that was fast I thank the god of UA (you know who) for letting me pardon the suffering of education.

~two hours later~

Well time for interclass battle I guess, wonder who I will be paring with today.

Well I won't question this now ... time to whack a certain blood of class 1b

Monoma : HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS POPULARITY POLL FROM THE CULTURAL FESTIVAL ... LOOK AT THIS.

meanwhile kendo looking like she was about to give up while I just motioned her to stop.

Y/N : Nah let aizawa strangle him, monoma never felt his scarf before.

Aizawa : actually problem child, why not kick his ass, I am also fed up from whacking people, vlad, why the hell did we accept him in the first place.

Vlad king : I really have no idea.

Well that's my cue.

I pulled out the medagabryu as I opened and inserted one medal in it before closing the mouth.

[GOKKUN]

Monoma : HAH YOU THINK ONE LITTLE COIN CAN BEAT ME.

I mean if a axe from wise of lord can slap you I see why not.

[PUTOTYRANNO HISSATSU]

I delivered a purple coloured slash to the blond idiot and successfully knocked him unconscious for the second time.

Y/N : I suggest getting him a therapist, god knows why his still so cocky after losing the battle Royale and the exams.

Aizawa : we will be drawing lots here so here the two boxes ... Y/N your going solo cos why not

Thank you eraserhead for making my life worse as it it was already bad

Teams same as always just that don't have monoma and mineta

So I'm up against shiozaki, shishida, rin, tsururaba, kirishima, kaminari, Kouda and tsu well this is going to be interesting.

Aizawa : problem child one rule, no changing forms.

Even more interesting.

I slashed the ground with the medagabryu creating a decent size hole before taking out a purple coloured sword.