Interclass battle 4 : The writer and swordsman

So what do I have here

Kamakiri, Setsuna, awase, Bondo, Sato, sero, and jirou

I quickly dressed in a metallic armour as I enter the playing field.

Y/N : Why do I feel like I'm about to get trapped rather quickly.

Because I am,

Awase : WELDCRAFT.

ah yes I still am considered a normal human out of my armour form without any of my devices.

Kamakiri : THANK YOU CLASS 1A ARMOUR GUY FOR TAKING OUT THAT BOMB, NOW WORKING TOGETHER IS EVEN EASIER.

Your ... welcome ... I guess.

Bonda proceeded to glue all the pipes trapping me as sero uses his quirk to trap me even further.

Jirou : ATTACK.

Soon all the melee fighters come at me while I just.

Y/N : cast ... Seiji kido defence.

As something twinkled ( not you Aoyama ) as it flew, striking the ground, destroying my bondage to the pillar in the process as the fire soon made everyone evacuate.

Sato : the hell.

The smoke disappeared to reveal a sword covered in fire.

Setsuna : please don't tell me his going to pull the sword out without getting burns. And then proceed to transform into another overpowered armour.

I proceeded to pull the sword out of the ground before pointing it up at the sky, at this moment, the sky turn into a galaxy style sky ( dragonic knight scene ). As the flame sword produced even more fire as I slashed it In a crisscrossed motion burning all the obstacles set by my opponents earlier. The flames proceeded to be re-absorbed as it turned into the kaenken rekka.

[KAENKEN REKKA]

~back at stadium~

Kendo : I wonder where's monoma, please tell me Y/N didn't put him into a coma.

As said person came out.

Monoma : *YAWN* What the hell happened.

As he saw me pulling the sword out of the ground.

Monoma : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SWORD IN THE STONE BULLSHIT.

[SENGOKU DRIVER]

[RINGO]

As all heads turn towards the source of the sound, it revealed to be kendo putting on the sengoku driver and activating the Ringo Lockseed. With a giant helmet above her.

Vlad king : WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THAT KENDO. (The reason I like vlad king more than all might is that he at least cares for his students and learns to use rational decision all might be like not stopping bakugou from using his hissatsu attack on Izuku)

Kendo : belt, Y/N, lockseed, there.

As she pointed behind to reveal the fruit Jesus himself, Koirala kazuraba, the original Kamen rider gaim in his holy armour god form, man of the beginnings. With a crack in space to Hellheim forest.

Kouta : sup.

As kendo fixed the lockseed onto the belt.

[LOCK ON]

Kendo : Henshin.

[COME ONE! RINGO ARMS ! DESIRE FORBIDDEN FRUIT!]

As she transforms into Kamen rider idunn. With the sword still fixed in the shield and holding it like a bat.