32

Jeongguk was out, taking some fresh air and aprreciate those pretty yet calming view around Seoul. Its been a while since he got to go out this freely. He's wearing mask and luckily there's just amount of peoples were around as its still early for a normal person to start their day. He didnt got practice as today was his free day. No schedueled nor practicing. He intentionally leave their house a bit earlier that before, kind of wanting to escape from 2n2 as he's tired from getting questioned with bucnh of questions all day. You can tell that getting questioned was part of his routine life now. He didnt know know but he felt like he got treated like a child but maybe even more worst.

He sighed. He suddenly miss his family. The ones that he used to share and tell all his problems without hurting him back. He wished his family are here right now. He really needs them. He was like the 15 years old Jeongguk back then. He's starting to feel like he's alone in this big city. No one was there whenever he need it or not.

He let out another sighed, "bring sweater around would be nice....." The cold breeze touch his bare skin. He then start to blame himself. He currently hugging himself, sort of shuddering cuz of the sudden coldness that rushed in his body.

He then continue to walk further. Not knowing where to go but he just keep walking and walking for-

"walking alone, wearing shorts. Such a lost kid" he got startled and immediately turns himself around to take a better look at the owner of the voice.

It was Yoongi (?)

The elder was completely in his to-be winter clothes. His face not properly been seen as he's wearing mask with his bangs covering a part of his eyes. The elder looks really fine. Nothing much to say but he seems in a good mood.

"Yoongi hyung?" his soft voice lingering in Yoongi's. His big shining doe eyes stared confusedly at him. Yoongi can tell that he was quite shocked.

"w-what are y-you even doing here?" Jeongguk asked more as he got no respond from the elder as the elder kept looking and staring at him for some good minutes.

"I should be the one who's asking you that" Yoongi calmly asked back. Well, he's Yoongi after all.

"I-im....Im j-just out for a walk- uh i guess" the youngest had his head hanging down. He's scared to look at his hyung who's confidently asked him without answering his previous question.

The youngest can sense the silent treatment that Yoongi gave him. Being the curious of him, he quietly take a look at the elder but just to have a pair of eyes that already looking lostly on him.

On the other hand, Yoongi finds its adorable when he noticed the youngest was being shy and small with those tint blush on his puffy cheeks. But Being a good hyung, he then handed a sweater to the latter.

The youngest looks cutely confused that made him look at the elder for some seconds but he gladly take it as he's assumed that the sweater was for him and he really need that.

Yoongi gave him a look. Yoongi's frowning made the youngest even more confused and clueless. He's surely looking like an idiot today, he thought.

"Are you gonna wear it or want to wait until christmas?" Yoongi asked. He's not mad.

"I- uh......uh-...."

Yoongi cuts him as he softly snatched the sweater out of his grasp and wear it to him as he was a 2 years old kid that need to take care of.

It makes Jeongguk freeze for a second cuz the elder was being nice to him out of sudden. As long as he concern, they didnt even left a good note on their last meet nor having a good bond before.