3

"Where's is he?!!!" Jin shouted frustratedly in the car by sudden that make all the members flinced into shock. "Hyung, calm down. We try to find" jimin said in a reasurring word to bought jin back to sense. "We have spend our 3 hours to find him, but we didn't see him jimin! We didn't!!" Jin who can't control himself said back. "Jin hyung, we try okay. I know you're worried that jungkook gone and you must know that we also same as you. Worry is the only word in our mind now hyung" RM slow talk to jin, try not to give him more pressure. "Namjoon is right hyung. Now we can just pray the best for jungkook. That's all we can do now" jhope agreed with his friend thought. Jin just give a big sigh, "alright. Sorry for my actions. I really can't calm myself and thanks" jin end his sentence with a small smile to the rest and they returned it too.

They spend half the day to find jungkook that they didn't know how jungkook just gone like that. It had been a question in their mind. They try to think but didn't know which one the truth. The sun half seen, want to leave the sky with the moon to welcomed the night. The members went back to home in dusk. They didn't gave up, just sort of tired. They hope jungkook will be fine out there while wait for the sun to seen back tomorrow. The night doesn't last long to peace when all of them were haunt for jungkook's gone. They tried to sleep and they did it. Jungkook out from their mind when the dreams took over, bought the 6 of them in peaceful and comfortable sleep.