26

"How's your day?"

Its startled him when Minggie's voice echooing Jungkook's ear as right as he entered their house.

Significantly surprising when such a tease smirk was curled on the older's lips.

He faintly sighed, "its fine i guess" he shrugged somewhat.

There's only a whicked chuckles that he received instead of finding some comfort words. Sure Minggie wasn't the soft type but he can either be quiet gentle for his actions.

For some reasons, Minggie made his way closer to the youngest who seems a bit taken with his moves. He brought himself close to Jungkook's ear which Jungkook can felt his breath touching his.

"Not all peoples in this world that we love will always be at our side"

Jungkook stays silent, maybe Minggie was telling the truth.

"i love you to the moon and back" he jokes it, "such a meaningless phrase for a hopeless kid like you"

From that case, he kept lose his confident day by day, he rarely sleeps and spare his time for crying all over and over.

Loving someone won't be that difficult but gains love from strangers are just impossible concept to exists.

But, God makes him less sadder. He thankful that the rest of his hyungs were welcomed him with open arms like the first time they meet. He somewhat recaps his old memories with the members. He used to be a shy person, still searching for his future in a age of 15 without his family around. As his age rise slowly, he glad that he have his 6 hyungs that always have on his back, support and comfort him when he needed. His hyungs just made him as him. The persons that he loved, he trusts much just secretly breath in his wandering soul. Being loved by them were significantly heaven.

Suga, his currently cause of sadness make him ponder deeply. The reasons of his cryness. The reasons of his lack of sleep. The reasons of his depression. The reasons of his life.

Not gonna lie but he missed to be in the older's safety arms. Jungkook the reasons he's being weak and soft. The reasons he's always want to spoil him. The reasons that he let everything went ease on him.

🎶

"what was that?" Jimin said as soon as they reached Yoongi's room.

"what?"

"what is Jungkook's fault to you? Mind to elaborate?" he suggested.

All eyes were on Yoongi, waiting for some respond. They sure they were on fire.

Yoongi calmly argued, "aren't we supposed to put some efforts in the collab?"

"Yes"

"Then why are you here?"

They hated when Yoongi being logical. It does make sense from the top but he just treated them unfairly enough.

"but hyung- "

Yoongi cuts Tae off, "Leave. Please." he coldy stated and automatically modify them for not to argue more.

🎶

Some hours had passed and the clocks shown nearly bedtime. Before meets the dream, Yoongi dialled an unknown number from a piece of paper that he wrote this morning and push the call button without hesitated.

"hello, this is Min Yoongi from Big Hit company. I would like to ask a favour, could you research this ******* company for me? and please identify all essential information without anything left behind. I want it to be faster and make sure you're not being caught"

🎶

"Jungkookie here!" A cheerful calling grabs the youngest attention when he was dealing with clueness all over this building.

The youngest started to grin and happily yet shyly approached, "i'm glad you're here in time. I'm about to lost!"

Maybe a fond chuckles made his heart warms, "sure. You're like a lost puppy" Hobi adoringly ruffling Jungkook's hair which made  the youngest felt small.

Without knowing, a scared presence joined them, "Hobi, Jin hyung needs you for helping him some stuff"

"oh- (?) let's go Jungkookie, we- "

"did i had called some other name except Hobi?" He stated coldly which shiver the youngest down.

Hobi on the other hand sort of scared, didn't know how to react either. "uh- i will keep go-going. See you in awhile Jungkookie, Yoongi hyung" and he walk off and felt bad for leaving Jungkook with Yoongi. He wander what will happened.

After Hobi was nowhere to be seen, Yoongi fixed his gazes right at the lovely presence beside him. His sharp gazes makes the youngest uncomfortable and didn't dared to make any eye contact, looking down at the cold floor instead.

"There's many dreams that i want to meet. I think all my dreams really mesmerizing. But as long as i remembered, conclude all these little simple things make me realize that i didn't even had a dream to live with such a cheater like you. Isn't that horrible? It's freaking sucks " he spatted harshly, walk away, leave the youngest with no words and tears started to gather around his cheeks.

Why Yoongi hates him so much? What he had do? What's his fault? All those kept quetioning back and forth.

He knew he had someone to take care of him when a pair of arms brought for a comfort hug, shushed him slowly, caressing him as he too precious for him. The youngest cry badly in the older's chest but it make him more stable. The loving warmth from the older's make him felt being loved back and he's not alone.

He's not alone.

And in that time, he knew its Taehyung, his safe place.

_______________________________________

@Airam123456
@VKTJBJK06
@crazyboutbangtanboys
@Jmkooky
@Kokies_bananamil
@storain4321
@kpopVKjen
@amaliaadeena02

- thankyou for the comments❤ and sorry for the late update!! (cause of study stuff) 😭😭🤧🤧🙏🏻🙏🏻❤ i will try harder to publish another episode without taking much time🤧🙏🏻❤ and sorry again for this bad chapter😟🙏🏻