14

"The number that you have dialled its not available. Please try again later"

Don't said that they didn't contact their maknae after the unexpected incident that bumped into them. They always try whatever kind of way that they can but everything didn't worked.

Jungkook had changed his phone number when they didn't expect him to. Now, they lost contact and not in touch with him anymore.

🎶

He was alone in his studio. Lately, he's busy himself in there and wasted his time mostly for writing lyrics for upcoming songs that nowhere to be know when.

Although he had glued at the studio 24/7, he didn't received anything good. Lyrics were shattered into many pieces. He's sure nothing changed whether his in studio or at home.

He sighed. Tapped the wooden table many times for some ideas. His back leaning fully on the chair, trying to relaxe his body with the hard pain on his back cause of the long sit straight position.

'Be there when I'm said'

He wrote a line.

But he canceled it.

'Made me happy when I'm sad'

He erased it.

'Kiss me when I need'

He throw the paper into the dustbin harshly.

He grasped his hair hardly. He lost his patient to do more. Everythings seem not good. Its not him.

Lyrics and him are like best friend. Always easy to do. Always get along very well. They made for each others. They share the same thought. But, nowadays, they became enemy when they don't have any clue why gotta be like this.

His train of thought were being disturbed when the click sound from the door.

"Suga hyung?"

"Oh its you Tae" he sighed and turn his chair to looks at the second youngest members as he was the second now.

"You okay?" Taehyung concernly asked and sit at the soft couch, not far from Suga.

"I'm sucks" he said.

"You have been in here almost 3 days hyung. We worried about you. Did you eat? Did you sleep? We just don't want you to pressure yourself" Taehyung talk in a soft voice.

Suga sighed, "I'm fine. I can take care of myself"

"No. You can't. You don't know how to take care of yourself" Taehyung state quiet confident.

"I'm an adult. I don't need your caring here" he hissed.

"How old are you get, how far are our age, we cared for each others. We're family,hyung. We will never left anyone behind"

"I know- I'm sorry. I just- I'm tired. You may go now" Suga said properly, not wanting to hurt Taehyung.

"Is it about jungkook?" Taehyung asked. His tone was kind of sad.

"Its ain't about him, Tae. He was gone in our life. I don't ever want to think about him. He have his new life. We are we. Don't let him to made us down" he spatted.

"Hyung, we all knew that you actually care for him. Don't lie hyung. You're just tired and messed. You're talking nonsense, hyung"

"I'm not" he straightly said.

"What's with those lyrics? Its not like I'm didn't read your certain lyrics this lately. All are about love. Pain" Taehyung normal talked to him.

"Its just a lyrics. Nothing more. Is it wrong when I'm writing about love?" Suga asked.