21

One week.

One week isnt a long term for him. No. Its a no. His daily routine just think of this kind of thing.

He still not talk to his members yet. He scared if the members will not accept and maybe they will get mad. Who knows?

Whether he want or not, he must discuss with the members as soon as possible or it wouldnt gonna go well.

🎶

"hyungs, free?" How simply he asked them, stuterred could be hear clearly.

His voice got the 4 of them attention to him, immediately.

"yeah. Wanna talk something?" the leader answering the youngest question first with a smile on his face.

"this is a good starting i guess" his hearts' said.

"uhmm....." he sat himself physically comfortable, trying to calm himself down. He didnt know why he so scared of them.

".......yes-yesterday, my old company had a talk with me......" he didnt dared to make any eye contact with them and just keep his eyes to the clean floor.

He noticed the silent atmosphere filling in the room, as a sign for him to continue of what he had talk just now. He took a deep breath, "they want me to do a collaboration with- "

"Bangtan?" Minggie's guess make Jungkook lock his eyes with him quickly. His eyes were not lying that he was choking in words.

"How- how did you know?"

"whats the others that relate when it comes to Big Hit, you tell me now" Minggie shut him down with just those words.

The youngest felt some tense in it. He bite his bottom lip, feeling uneasy, fidgety.

He was about to talk when Jaehyo interrupted, "so, do you agree?" he frowned.

"im- im still in dilemma"

"cause of us?" Sonyoung insinuation him quiet obviously.

"its -"

"lets make it clear Jungkook-ah, for both of us. We not that rude for disagree that thing. You can go, do that useless collaboration but dont get you caught with netizens. If that, you knew right what we will do? You still remember with the agreement? Be careful. Youre free to meet them for practicing and so on, but once you got caught up,......."

"i knew, hyung" he lowering his head. His hurts wheh he remembered back the agreement that he had done. Its a risks if he agree with this collaboration. No one knows the pain that he hold in. But, if he didnt agree, what will his old manager think. Goodwill of his manager makes him thinks twice. It adding more guilty when he thinks of ARMY. All this things stucked him to make a decision. He hoped he will get an answer before the due come.

🎶

Many days passed by, day and night together shift apart, and theres him, wonder nothing on his screen's phone. Fingers were stopping from typing something that still not sure to do. He sighed, he gave up again and put his phone aside. Grasp his hair in frustration just not adding more peaceful time but it even gave a sharp pain on his mind.

"what should i do?" he asked himself that slowly drowning into hole of darkness. He's been known as a hard person to make a desicion by himself or it could say, he needs to be guide. He kept losing his own trust when failed to come out with one conclusion. All was his think was, he just want to get out from this cruel arrangement.

But, time scold him to do, theres no much time to think more. Today was the last day for gave any answers whether he agree or disagree.

He then pick up his phone weakly and searching for his manager's number in his contacts and began to type with mixed feelings. He took a hard breath for the last one,

As the simple message was sent, quickly he received some message from his manager that fast

As the simple message was sent, quickly he received some message from his manager that fast. He read it and something tugged in him when the practicing gonna start by tomorrow and guess what, he gonna meets the duo's.

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the short and bad chapter😭