8

NO ONE POV

"Hyungs~ I'm hungry~!" Jungkook whined like a 3 years old child, calling his hyungs as good as he went into the house. "Come to the kitchen. We all wait for you" RM shouted from the other side, told jungkook to go there. Jungkook make his way to them. As he went there, one of his hyungs ask him. "Where did you go?" Jimin asked. He was very caring towards the maknae. He also scared of loosing the maknae again. "Just out to take some air~" jungkook said while take a sit at the kitchen table. "Fans might see you jungkook-ah" v said, didn't want the maknae invold into paparazzi that been set sequence of movements from all the fans that get into their industry. "Aniya~ I will make sure the fans didn't saw me hyung" replied jungkook, "let's eat~! I'm shoo hungwy~" jungkook said, a bit whined while making his cute face at them. The face make his hyungs felt frustrated. They just, "yeah~ let's eat" to avoid for the maknae to continue to do that face more.

SKIP ♥

"Guys, our manager said that tomorrow we have a dance practice earlier from before" the leader of BTS play his role to tell the members what kind of information that he received. "Why? Is something wrong namjoon-ah?" Jin asked. "Its nothing. Just the teacher need us to practice harder. Comeback is about 2 weeks from now. Plus the choreography was hard right? So yeah" RM replied their teacher said to him and make the rest just nod in response. "Let's sleep guys. We didn't want to be late tomorrow" suga said while make himself stand up, through to his room. One by one also start heading to their own room. All of them went to sleep. The night didn't get along well for jungkook. Something keep haunted him. He can't think what will happen tommorow.

-the next day-

All of them were up with the sound of the eldest voice in the morning. It had been the routine for them. They started to bought their neccesary items as painkillers in their bags. "Let's go~! We didn't have much time now~!" V shouted. He already waiting at the main door. All of them come with their belongings together. They about to go when jungkook comes, running towards them. "Hyungs~ you go first. I will follow soon" jungkook breath heavily. The hyungs frown at him. Jungkook rarely be like that. "Why? Just go together with us. It can be easier" jimin said. He didn't want jungkook to go by his ownself. "Jimin right jungkook-ah" they also agreed. Jungkook silent for some seconds. He tried to find an excuse. "I - I have to call my friend first, to tell him that I can't join them this evening" jungkook nervously said, a bit stutter. The 6 of them didn't sure if they can leave jungkook alone. Its too dangerous for him.

Suddenly suga start to talk, "you can call in the car right?" He asked the maknae more. Jungkook didn't know what to answers. He felt like his between the dead but luckily jhope intervene, "lets go hyung, maybe he want to talk to his friend in private. We also gonna be late if we keep asking him. Jungkook, make sure don't be too late" finally jungkook can breath normally. "Alright hyung. I will be fast as I could" jungkook smile a bit. The rest went out from the house, leave jungkook alone. Jungkook release a big sigh, "let's begin" the last words he said.

SKIP ♥

The sound of the music were echoed the room. They in the midst of practicing and dancing without noticed the time had pass away so far. Its almost 1 and a half hour the members waiting for jungkook but they still didn't see his presence. Even tho they currently dancing, but in their mind keep worried about jungkook that didn't come yet. Suga turn off the music, "let's stop for awhile" he said seriously. "Where's jungkook? Its already 10 o clock and he still didn't arrive" suga start to feel something strange about the maknae. "Someone try to contact him now" RM really serious about it. Not just now, but he already had the feeling that something bad gonna happen when they at the house awhile ago. Jhope the one that take his phone fastly and dial the maknae number. He press down the 'call' sign. He waiting for an answer from the other line but no one was respond. He try again and again, but still the same, "jungkook didn't response" jhope said. The 6 of them frustrated, grasp their hair hardly. They didn't know what to do until jin uttered, "let's go check him at the house. Just forget about the dance practice. Jungkook was more important than this" jin rarely be this serious in front of them. Ones he serious, means he really worried about it.

"Okay hyung. Let's go now. Just leave our things here" jimin said, try to calm himself. He didn't want to add more pressure to his members. The rest heard what he said. All of them out from the room. They didn't forget to use their mask. The car that they used start to move to their house. Something that they didn't expect to be, could be exit.

SKIP ♥

The surrounding was fine as the view of the rainbow that start to develop with the beautiful colours around it. The 6 of then didn't get those kind of view in this time. They rush into the house, start to search for jungkook. They all shouted their maknae name repeatly but its just producing no good result. When the 5 of them try to find jungkook at the downstairs, v decide to go upstairs to check jungkook's room. He saw the room was not opened. He try to twist the knob of the door, gladly the door not locked. He opened the door slowly and his face turn into speechless. He froze. He can't move when he saw......

***********************

A/N : hi!!♥♥♥ new chapter again!!! ♥♥♥