2

Flashback 🍃

Early in the morning, jungkook, the youngest in the group woke up because of the ringing phone that's show some notification on the chat. He slowly sit himself properly on the bed and take the phone. He saw an unknown number who send him a message. He opened it.

From : ?

-meet up at 6 o'clock, near the han river

First, he's not sure that the message was for him but he thought that how can other people know his number, besides his an artist now. He bet that someone close to him that send him the message. Without think any longer, jungkook took a shower and put on new fresh. He got out silently, didn't want to wake up his hyungs cause of the noise that he make. He took a step with a big sigh, not sure what he was doing was right.

He finally went to the han river, the place that he supposed to meet someone that he didn't know who. He waiting there, look at the beautiful river in front of him. He feel a bit scared because no one were there, although its still early for the people to go out. Someone behind him come nearly to him, carefully took every step slowly without making any weird noise. He was behind jungkook. He bash jungkook head with a stick wood and then jungkook fall on the ground. Black light welcomed him and didn't know what happen next.