7

NO ONE POV

Sun start to rise up on the sky. The world become bright, the atmosphere was fresh with the green plants that grow healthy around the Seoul. Jungkook that external from Busan, walk around the street, with a black mask on his mouth and a pair of hoodie on him. He was alone walking, leaving the members were at their house. He in the midst to go to a place that everyone didn't know what the main purpose he goes there.

THIRD POV

"Come in" said a man from an office that was too unfamiliar to the public. The young boy took of his shoes before come inside. He sat himself comfortably on the chair that had been prepared infornt of the middle-aged man. "Why you call me to come this day?"the young boy asked. "Before that, you can call me Yong Shik or 'hyung' because of your young age. Back to the story, I call you to come here is because I want to tell you something about the agreement" he sound serious than usual. "What is it?" Asked the young boy back. He really curious about it. "You must live here from tomorrow" he said normally. Hold his pen on the hand while relax himself on the chair. "What? Why so early? Can you give me some time?" The young boy shocked and disbelieve the fact. He didn't know what to say and thought that thing can be too fast.

"No. You can't postpone. You can clearly seen on the agreement that said you must obey all the rules" the middle-aged man remembered him back. "B-but I didn't ready yet" state the young boy. He kinda scared to start live in the house that he didn't know what kind of person were in there. But, nothing changed the middle-aged man mind. "I don't care about it. Either you're ready or not, you must follow it. If not, its simple, you know right what I gonna do?" The middle-aged man smirk to-be evilly to him and make the young boy more scared. "Alright. I will follow what you said. Please don't do something danger" he begging the man infront of him desprately. "Okay. I will not do anything as long as you obey to it. See you tomorrow. You can go now" the man instruct him. The young boy nod, stand up and went out from the office. His heart felt really fidgety. His mind felt thread-like strand. He didn't know where the place that he can tell his problems with except at the one and only, God.

**************************

A/N : hi!!!♥♥ new update again!! He he😅♥ hope you like it and sorry if its not enough to fulfill your hope😭🙏 I will try harder😢😭🙏♥