17

JHOPE POV

I was heading out from the toilet after doing some business in there while picking up my phone and slide it. I stop in my tracks as Jimin send me a message. I opened without thinking twice.

( Jimin )

- why so late there?

( Jhope )

- why don't you just ask Google?

( Jimin )

- you're no fun

I started to walk when he replied my message. He's online. I then continue to walk, texting him without looking at the surrounding and there's just me and the screen phone.

As I had fun text Jimin, I felt a soft pain that cause from a bumped with someone. I didn't look at him, just take a quick glimpse that I managed to see the back of his body while saying, "sorry" and leave the boy? I think, alone.

Am I that rude?

NO ONE POV

Jungkook was kind of curse on himself because of the not paying attention when walking.

He was amazed with the environment and looking around like a 3 years old kid that got a big colourful lollipop on his hand.

He slightly indulge someone's shoulder. It didn't gave his any chance to say sorry when the men already walk off, un- bothered and found his phone was way more interested than the incident.

He can't quietly see who's, trying to adjust his view but failed. He barely recognised, moreover they were back-facing back then. He sighed and felt sorry to him. He wished he had a chance to see and drop his apology one day.

🎶

"Finally you're back" Minggie greets him in a crossed arms while tap his feet for an answer.

"Uhmm sorry hyung. There's a lot of history I made" he awkwardly standing and try not to stutters quite often.

"A lot?" He asked, move his way and sit on the dining chair. The maknae follows him without hesitate.

Jungkook hums tenderly. After that, he throw his vision at his hyung and surprising him when Minggie already do the same.

"Mind to tell me one?" He asked kindly, legs crossed perfectly while one of his arms been placing at the back of the chair.

"Uh- I had bumped with someone but I can't get to say sorry when he already left me. I felt guilty" he make a sad face, looking down at his lap.

"Did you believe in soulmates?" He asked. He raised up his eyebrow with an question look.

"Uh-yeah" he replied simply, unsure with the hint that made for him and keep wondering.

"Then, you will meets him or her. Its possible" he mumbling softly as he get up and on his way through the kitchen.

🎶

You're my sun,

One and only in this world,

I bloom for you but,

You make me thirsty,

Its too late,

Its too late,

I can't live without you,

Even if I'm dying out,

I try harder to reach you.

"Its good"

RM flinched a little by hearing those sudden voice. He turned his body and saw Jhope, still looking at his lyric impressively.