5

NO ONE POV

"Jungkook!!". They shocked when they saw jungkook. Their maknae. The 6 of them ran towards jungkook and gave him a group/family hug. Jungkook just stood there, didn't know what to do. He sometimes felt guilty towards his hyungs. He released his hyungs hug slowly.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hyungs~ what's wrong?" I asked them, trying to act like nothing happen before. "Where did you go? You know how worried we were when jin hyung said you gone" v hyung asked me. I can read his face that show full of love and care him to me. "I- I go to my friend house" I lie. Yes I did lie. I can't tell them the truth. This was not the right time. I was returned with a confused look from the hyungs. "Jungkook-ah, are you telling the truth? You know right that lie was not good" jin hyung said to me. I can tell that jin hyung and the others currently curious about me. They didn't trust me. "Its true hyung. I went to my friend house and sleep there. How can I lie to you?" I tried to get my hyungs believe but it didn't work. It become more worst when suga hyung start to talk.

"Why you didn't told us that you want to sleep at your friend house? And why you go out so early? He asked me. I didn't have time to reply when hobi hyung added. "We also call you many times but your phone was off. Is anything we did wrong to you?" Hobi hyung asked more. His caring tone make me want to cry. My hyungs really love me. Not that before this I didn't realize that my hyungs really care about me. But this time, its really clearly can be seen. "No hyung didn't do anything at me. Don't think like that and about yesterday my phone was out of battery" I said slowly, didn't want this situation become more worst. "You didn't asnwers my questions yet jungkook" suga hyung said to me, he really want me to answer all of their questions. "I forgot to tell hyungs (?) " urghh. I'm really stuck here. The hyungs become more curious towards me. How I gonna escape from this situation. "You forgot? Jungkook-ah, that excuse was really funny okay. Tell us the truth please. Before this, you're different. You always told us whenever you want to go out and you also said that hyungs (our) always comes first. Now, care to explain to us?" RM hyung still want me to tell the real situation. My hyungs knew when I lie or not. I'm died right now.

"As I said hyungs, I really forgot to tell you guys hyungs. Why you didn't believe me?" I asked them back. Try to escape from RM hyung questions. "We didn't said that we not believe you. We just curious. You know yesterday, we spend a half day to find you because why? Because we worried about you. We love you. We scared that you might be in trouble. Now we ask you so many questions because we want to know why you just gone like that. Its also a step for us to take care more of you next time if something had happen to you yesterday. If something had happen or that you have faced it, that's the reason we all ask you" hobi hyung words makes me want to cry badly. They all really love me, care about me but I always cause trouble. I really can't tell them right now. All the hyungs were waiting for an answer from me. "Hyungs, look. I'm very sorry because didn't tell you yesterday that I'm out but its true that I sleep at my friend house. I didn't lie to you. I'm tried to tell the truth for hyungs to trust me but I'm wrong. You seem didn't want to believe me anymore. Never mind. I understand" I make a sad yet dissapointed face while look down at the floor. I really desprate to get my hyungs trust.

"Jungkook-ah~ don't be like this. We believe you okay?" Jimin hyung immediately said to me. I didn't gave any response. I still look down. "Hey~~" Jimin hyung hold my chin up for me to look at him. "We believe you. Forgive us okay? That's our fault for not to trust you earlier" jimin hyungn always there for me whenever I felt down. I just look at him through the eyes. "Come on~ smile for hyung" jimin hyung ask me a favour while smile at me and I can't help but to smile to my hyungs. "That's our jungkookie~!!" V hyung and hobi hyung said excitedly. I smile to them. I felt really bad for lie to them. I'm sorry hyungs. I really didn't want to but I have to do for the good sake.

NO ONE POV

Dark already fill into the world as a sign that the night had come, exchange work with the sun to make all the people around the world to have a nice sleep. Some people were out for some walk and some people just finish their day at home. In the middle of the night, the atmosphere was cold because of the wind that didn't stop as a sign that rain will come out to wet the town. BTS , 7 young members, didn't sleep yet.

Jungkook didn't get to sleep because he keep thinking about his problem. He also felt guilty because he lie to his hyungs. Stay at his friend house was not the reason that he's gone. Thing can be more worst if he told them the truth in that time. Jungkook start to cleared his mind. He must try to sleep. Moreover, they had a dance practice tomorrow for the new comeback. He stare at the yellow wall in his room and makes him space out for a long time. Jungkook's eyes slowly close. He success entered the dream.

At the same time.......

"I didn't believe him" suga said to the members of what he thought about jungkook awhile ago. "I also didn't believe him hyung. I just don't want him to feel sad and that's why I just said that we believe him. I didn't want to cause any fight." Jimin said the reason that he suddenly be at jungkook's side. "Never mind. We knew that. If we faster than you, we also do the same thing. Don't worry" j-hope said to jimin, didn't want him felt guilty about his action. The rest keep saying the same thing to jimin. But, all of them still thinking why jungkook must lie to them. Its not like they mad at him but they worried about jungkook safety. Jungkook was the type that really didn't want his hyungs knows his problem and didn't want his hyungs to worry about him and that's make the hyungs didn't comfortable to sit. The 6 of them went to their own room, lying on the bed and get ready for the dreams to brought them to sleep.

*next day*

"Jungkook, it had been many times you forgot the steps. Are you okay?" The dance teacher asked him. He felt weird when the golden maknae of BTS make many mistakes besides the others. Jungkook the member that always do the best for ARMY. He rarely make mistake. "I'm sorry. I will not make it wrong again" jungkook hand down his head. "Never mind. If you have something to share with, just tell okay?" The teacher said to him. " I understand" replied jungkook simply.

RM POV

Jungkook seems weird. He never make mistakes as many as that. I think he have a problem. Maybe something bother his mind. I'm sure that all of us think the same as me. He also didn't talk to much in this day. He just talk when he need. When we rest from dance, he sat down far from us and space out alone. I didn't know what going on with him.

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't know what wrong with me. I can't focus with my dance. I always do wrong. I'm very sure that my hyungs were felt weird at me. I keep thinking about my problems until I mess the dance. I don't know what to do. Speak of my thought, my hyungs were heading towards me.

***************