25

In the peaceful yet chilly morning, Suga was walking alone in the not-so familiar street, few peoples were walking around to, maybe their at the same page like him, working. Cold wind touched Suga, made him shivering- wrapped him arms around his body much tightly to prevent the coldness from spreading more on him.

He access to reach his studio, didnt take any longer time. Its currently 7:30 in the morning and he decided to go earlier from his members, try to take some good vibes. Yes. His studio that the only place that can make he get his mood back, perhaps its will still help him though.

He push some numbers for his passcode to enter in. When the 'click' sound are out, he pulled the door and went in while locking it back. He didnt like to be bother by someone else for some time. He needs silent treatment, almost always.

As right as he take a sit at his comfy relaxing chair, he managed to let out a sighed, a tired sighed anyway. He then traced his computer's desk to find an envelop that neatly been hided in his secret place.

He took out some papers in the envelop and put it aside. Suga was looking hard at the papers that were writtens things that unsatisfied him. He harshly put the papers on the desk back, feeling much pressure, gasping his hair frustratedly.

"what on earth is he doing!?" He yell quiet loud, gladly his studio been made with sound-proof by incident- or maybe his backup planning.

For some good time, he managed to calm down himself slowly, taking some breath to decrease his madness. Moreover its morning, he didnt want to ruin his mood too much cause the day just started and theres still many hours to catch up more.

He make sure he put the papers gently in the envelop and put in his secret place as he didnt want anyone to know, for awhile.

Suga POV

I was sitting calmly, eyes wondering nothing in my studio- looking around emotionlessly.

I took a glance at my watch, shown its 8:00 now. It make me frown, i was being too long in here and doing nothing.

Sometimes, waste the time were fun, i shrugged.

My eyes landing on my phone, screen pop out a message was sent to me. I recognise the number and it was our manager.

I frowned, he rarely texted me this early though but im opened it anyways.

It wasnt a prank right? I chuckle faintly at myself. How could i face that kid and have the most incredible moment with him for 1 hour long?!

Whether i want it or not, im lazily walk off through the door and opened it.

oh, i just see his face with those doe eyes- its not cute.

"uhm- hi Suga hyung" he smile a bit.

The kid just greet me, and i just rolled my eyes.

i can see his expression somewhat, hurt.

"are you planning to stand there or come in?" i said harshly, loud enough for him to hear me.

My eyes still didnt locked with his, throwing my vision for somewhere else that more prettier i think.

"s-sorry" he said while hanging his head down.

He's scared.

Not my job to comfort him.

Im walking back towards my chair and i sense that he was entering too when i heard he close the door, softly.

He managed to find his seat by himself as i can see at the corner of my eyes.

im glad he knew that he's not some of the VIPs to been greets nicely all the time.

🎶

The 2 of them rather being silent for 15 minutes long without anyone to start a talk.

Suga was being stubborness, not wanting to talk with Jungkook or even didnt want to meet him at the 1st place. He just doing his own things and feel like Jungkook's presence doesnt even exists.

Jungkook gets scared with the treatment that the older gave to him and all he do was quiet.

Its hurt him a little. He thought all of his hyungs gonna welcomed him with open arms but not all. Not all.

"hyung, how are you? good?" Jungkook asking him, a bit scared but not wanting to be rude as a youngest in there.

Jungkook was waiting for an answer but surprisingly he been totally ignored.

He gave another try- thinks that Suga didnt hear him, maybe, "uhm, Namjoon hyung said that you had been incharged to tell me some parts that i should sing. Wouldnt you mind to show it to me?" the youngest innocently smile towards the older but not longer to be held when Suga started to talk,

"have you learn 'manners'? if im not responding you from the top, couldnt you think what kind of sign that i gave?"

"this my studio. Its always peacefull hear before you come" Suga guiltlessly said.

He immediately looking down, meet the floor. Some tears slowly gathered at his doe eyes, feeling himself got threatening in this way by his hyung that used to make him happy, make him feel loved but it worthless now. He try to endure from getting cry. No, he cant show off that hes weak. Not for now.

"strong boy didnt cry"

he whispering to himself as slow as he could while closed his eyes painly. He's hurt.

All this time, he dreams of getting a special greets from Suga when theyre being so far away from each others. It dumb, right? He asking himself for thinking something that he wished to get but ending of it, the pain that he earned.

"the others hyungs not gonna treat me like this right?" he aksed himself, spoke some words that will lower his sadness.

🎶