20

"they slay!"

"BTS really deserved the award!"

"Our boys paved the way"

Unknowingly, the youngest had the most fondest smile that curled on his lips when he rewarched Bangtan's performances yesterday. He agreed with ARMY. His hyungs really deserve the award of the year, (without or with him). His tears slowly gathered at his eyes, he feel the miss that he had been kept it for so long. Recap yesterday casses, he knew that he was being rude towards them, disobeyed what they want instead jerk away.

"how could the hyungs got a person like me?" he faintly chukcles, thought that his action was opposite of what did his hyungs taught him before. His hyungs surely been dissapointed at him, his train of thought said.

He wipe off his tears, thing how could he fix all this things that miserrable his life. He just weak. He cant turn the time back. The youngest sighed, not wanting to give himself more pressure with cryness or he will be question out with his members soon.

As his eyes were pondering, his phone was pop up that shows a notification was send to him. The simple sound distracted his long thought, and pick up his phone and just get to see a message from an unknown person through his phone. He opened it,

"meet me at Big Hit building. tomorrow, at 9"

He frowned, "who is- how could someone got my number?" he asked himself, confused of the current situation that sends him chills. 

The youngest not sure how to react. He questioning himself whether him have to reply or not. Its not a simple thing that just can take easy of it and its involved his company back then. He was sure that it was not from one of his hyungs but not from their manager too. The number was unfamiliar to him. He- 

"Jungkook? Why didnt you sleep yet?" he quickly turned off his phone as soon as he heard Damin's voice approached him. His sweating.

"uh- im just about to, hyung" he rubbed the back of his neck and trying to calm down and not to show too obvious.

"o-okay. Sure. Goodnight then" Damin said simply without any sense any smell of weird in Jungkook's room which the youngest let out a relief sighed. 

Before the dream take him, he knew that he must meet this person, tomorrow.

🎶

He a bit of confident to go to Big Hit building because its Sunday. Bangtan will not have any schedueled and he will not having his hyungs around. 

Jungkook easily got pass from 2n2 members with an excuse to meet his old manager without any questions which is he glad. He kind of scared of what will happen but sort of sad because at there, many memories were created. Each side of the buildings just keeping many moments of him with his hyungs.

The ride didnt take too much time and its just around 30minutes from his. He went out and standing infront of thr buildings and thanks to his manager that bought him. 

"take care. Call me when youre done" his manager smiled and patted his back and gone off from Jungkook's side. Now, he was alone.

He took a step and entered with so much feelings. As he was on his way that seems lost, someone touch his shoulder that shocked him. He turned himself and are welcome with his old manager.

"uh- anyeong" he awkward bow down that received a fond smile from the manager.

"no need to do that Jungkook. You make me feel like im a stranger" he laugh from the youngest adorable action while Jungkook just give him a small yet shy smile.

"uh hyung, did you the one that sent me the message?" he immediately asked, looking around if theres anyone else are here too.

"its me. Sorry for using the other number because you will not come here if im using the old one" his manager softly throw a jokes to him which make Jungkook laugh a little.

"come on, lets talk at my office"

🎶

"okay, so, how's life?" the manager asked as they reached the office and took a sit.

"its good, i think" a small smile was thrown.

"im glad Jungkook. I had saw your performance with your members yesterday and it was awesome.  Good teamwork" he complimented thr youngest with a big smile that warm Jungkook's heart. He felt pleased.

"thanks hyung. Its hard to make a chemistry at first but from what you said just now, i hope it was the same thing that our fans thought too" 

"it will. You dont have to worry. Okay, enough of it i think. Lets straight to do point. You know that ARMY really miss your presence right?" he asked.

Jungkook nodded in agree, along with a sighed, how miss was he towards his fans, Bangtan's fans.

"Lets do a collab with Bangtan"

Shoot.

"what? sorry hyung?" he knew he heard it right but this news shocked him, really. 

"Yes Jungkook. I want- our company want to do a collaboration between you and Bangtan"

"but, why me hyung? you know how im gonna face all this? Im- "

"Jungkook, please. If not for your hyungs, lets do this for your fans Jungkook. They still yours" Its hit Jungkook. Using fans as an excuse just gonna works for him. He closed his eyes, decision just not come out that gave him more pressure. What will his members react? If netizens will accept it? How he gonna talk to his company? and the important thing, how he gonna see Bangtan back after he leave the group, nearly a year? Everythings will not be the same as usual.

"i-i dont know hyung. Im must ask my company fir- "

His manager cut him off, "they agreed" he state.

"what? how could they agreed without even discuss with me? or even ask me is enough, hyung"  its unexpectable. He's speechless about both company's actions towards him. How could they treat him like this?

"I give you a week to think about this. But i hope you will accept this favor. Think of ARMY, Jungkook. They sure will be so happy when they know about this news if youre agree with it." He begging the youngest to take this oppurtunity, he thinks.

"........and, this is just the way for you to decrease your miss to your hyungs. Come on, create new moments. Be the old Jungkook that i knew, that not scared of peoples warning"

".....your hyungs really miss you."

"A week, Jungkook. I give you a week."

____________________________________________________

Hi!!! im really miss all of you😭😭❤... im sorry for not updating for sooooo longgg😭..im was busy with University things (assignments, etc) that stopped me from writing and continue this story😭❤... im really sorry😭❤... i hope this chapter will be okay for all of you🤧❤...