9

The bed was beautifully clean. Jungkook had packed all his things and clothes out from his room. "Hyungs!! Jimin!! Come to jungkook room now!!!" V shouted. His eyes was watery badly. He really cant believe what he saw just now. The rest went upstairs in rush. "What's wrong taehyung-ah? Is - " jimin stop his word when he saw jungkook room. The others also speechless. They stuck in front of the door. Suddenly, jhope saw something on jungkook work table. Without wasting any time, he go direct to it. "Guys, hyungs, there's a note" jhope pointed the note was at. The rest come towards him and jhope took the note and started to read. "I'm sorry hyungs. I forced to do this. Its for hyungs good sake. I'm sorry that I can't be the one that always have for hyungs. I can't everlasting our 7 of us. I hope we will meet again in the future. I love you" and with that, they all crying hardly. Cry that flow out all the sadness in themselves.

They felt that they had lost a precious thing that no one can have except them. They can't live happily as the rainbow that always stick together with the 7 colours around. Each of it have it own meaning. For them, they must find the missing colour to bright as always. "Where is he? WHERE IS HE!!!?" V frustratedly shouted, grasp his hair hardly. Crying more and again. He can't accept the fact that jungkook leave. Leave them forever.

"Its my fault!! If I didn't leave jungkook just like that awhile ago, thing not gonna happened like this!!" Jhope the one that felt the most guilty for the members. Because for him, he was the causes of this problem. "Hyung~ don't say like that. Its not your fault. Its our fault together. We failed to protect *our maknae*" jimin cry again. Same goes as v, jhope, jin and Namjoon. Suga just ponder. Still can't accept the situation. If his at the mountain, the thing that he wanna do is shout. Shout with full of his heart. All of them sharing the sadness together but it had been a questions, how jungkook gone?

**************************

A/N : hi!!!♥♥♥ sorry again and again for the short chapter~!😭🙏🙏 I knew that it was not good but I will try harder for all of you😭🙏♥