6

NO ONE POV

"Hey~ are you okay?" V approached jungkook, put one of his hands on the maknae shoulder. "I'm okay hyung. Did I look like one? Or my face seems pale?" Jungkook asked his hyungs, try to get the hyungs confidence. "Aniya~ we just ask because you seems kind of space out when practice" jimin said to him slowly and softly. "If you have a problem, share with us jungkook-ah. We all your hyungs. Don't hide or keep it as a secret. It's not good" suga said reasurring word to the youngest. He also didn't want jungkook to felt alone. "You don't have to worry. I'm okay hyungs. Maybe a bit tired because I didnt sleep well yesterday" jungkook try to find an answer that can decrease his hyungs worries. "Aigoo~ why you didn't come to hyung room jungkookie?" Jin said while smile lovingly. The truth is, jungkook always come to one of his hyungs room and sleep there when he had a problem to deal with the sleep.

"Its okay hyung~ plus you already sleep. I don't want to bother you" jungkook finally smiled. The 6 of them automatically smile widely as they can with full of fondness. "Look look ~!! Jungkook smile!!" His hobi hyung said excitedly. "That's our jungkookie~" RM said while petting jungkook's hair softly like jungkook is a precious thing to him. They really love the youngest smile that truly cute. Just with that smile can gave them a lot of strength and happiness that only jungkook can do that. Jungkook just smile shyly there. His hyungs really love to shower him with affection.

"Hyungs~ can I ask you a question?" Jungkook suddenly want a 'request' from them. "What is it?" Asked the leader. "If one day I make a big mistake that makes hyungs mad or dissapointed, is hyungs still accept me?" Jungkook asked, want to know what his hyungs answers. "What kind of question was that? I don't like that kind of question and please avoid to ask something like that" suga said, didn't know why the main reason that jungkook want to know about it.

"I'm just want to know~" jungkook replied innocently. "You don't have to know the answer when you already knew it my dear jungkookie" v said to him. "I asked because I didn't know the answer hyungie" said the maknae properly, not getting irritated. "You know~ we will always accept you. You're important to us. We all love you, our little dongsaeng~ we are not gonna hate you. If you had do any big mistakes. We still love you jungkook-ah" j-hope said, always be the brighten for jungkook with his warm words. "Thanks hyungs~ that's all I want to know" jungkook smiled, a bit relieved but he still not sure 100%. "Okay jungkook-ah, don't think like that anymore can you? We all gonna live together, as 7 of us not matter what" jimin said, really hope that they will always together until die. Jungkook just smile weakly. On the other hand, he felt guilty when his hyung, jimin, mention or said like that. Only God knows what he felt right now.

***************

A/N : hi my lovely readers!! Unnies!! Little sisters!! Hehe♥♥♥ its been awhile since I didn't continue this book. I know this chapter was boring, cliche and the big problems was tooooo short😭 I'm sorry~!!... Sorry🙏 but I will make the next chapter more better than this... Hope all of you have a good day!! I love you!!♥♥ see you in the next chapter!!♥♥😘😘