24

Namjoon POV

"what the hell is going on? Is he crazy?" Im whisper to myself slowly, make sure that Jungkook wouldnt hear me out.

This sudden thing make me sighed while thinking, whats on earth is Suga was doing. He just leave this big things on me? What would Jungkook react after he know the truth? How could i tell him this? What other excuse should i use for not making him sense something?

Our Suga doing a great step, well.

No One POV

"uh Jungkook-ah, i think its all for today" Namjoon smile, a bit pity along cause of Suga's sudden action towards the youngest.

He will make sure this thing gonna be clear when he go back at their house.

The youngest looking at Namjoon with a sort of confusing, head titled to aside, "you sure? it just- we just started with simple steps on lyrics. Shouldnt you have to tell me which part that i should sing, hyung?"

"yeah it is, Jungkook. But your Suga hyung being so cruel towards you" Namjoon's heart just want to say those words, didnt satisfied with Suga, the way he treated Jungkook like this.

"uhm- yeah, youre right. Ah- that part was being pass to Suga hyung"

"ouh really? So i should go ther- .."

"ahh you no need to. Uh-uh Suga hyung was a bit busy these lately. He rarely be in his studio. So, i will takeover his place for now. Uhm- no worries on it. Suga hyung just- tired but! he must love to get to see you, Jungkookie. Maybe we could set some time i guess (?) "

Namjoon awkwardly told the youngest about the untruth point, worthlessly.

"im sorry, Jungkook" his hearts said.

"ouh its okay hyung. Just let it be. I understand anyway. Suga hyung' was really popular among the solo singers. Many of them want him to produce more songs. I understand him" Jungkook give Namjoon a small-innocent smile for the last time.

Namjoon returned his, "You want me to send you?"

"no need hyung. My manager will pick me up. Thank you for your kindness, hyung" He smiled.

🎶

Right after Jungkook went back to his place, Namjoon didnt waste any time and go to Suga's studio in rush.

He knocked the door and quickly Suga opened it.

He entered, "what the hell hyung?"

"at least take a sit" Suga straightly said.

Namjoon able to sighed, respect the elder more.

"spill it"

"theres nothing to talk with. Im not gonna meet him and thats final"

"you knew that Jungkook just come after a months?"

"yes"

"and he tried to make himself comfortable with us"

"i didnt care" he stern look gets Namjoon.

"hyung- .. "

"listen Namjoon. I dont want to face that kid. Please respect my decision" Suga walk off and leaving Namjoon alone.

"kid huh? i will make sure you regret it back, hyung" said Namjoon.

🎶

Namjoon POV

I just entered the house and i were attacked with many questions among the members.

"hyung! how's Jungkookie?!"

"he must been shy right?!"

"how's the progress? anything good?"

"i want to see him too!"

ahh. They're being too childish.

Im lazily walk away, didnt respond to any them.

"ahh hyung! tell us! we- ... "

I clearly heard that Tae stopped his words when the main door been opened back.

No One POV

"ahh hyung! tell us! we-.............ah Suga hyung! glad you comeback! How's Jungkookie? is he act shy around? he must been so cute right?! he-....."

"Shut your mouth, Tae. Im not in a mood" Suga said and spare some glaring on Namjoon that looking at him sternly.

"oh......" Taehyung sense the 2 olders were giving each others a knowing look, looking unsatisfied with each others.

"okay, whats going on here" Jin interrupted as the eldest in the house.

"ask him, hyung" the tone of Namjoon's voice shocked the rest as he was unfamiliar when he raising up his voice towards someone that older than him.

"Yoongi?" Jin is waiting calmly.

"rescheduele our tasks without adding me. I dont want to meet that kid" he simply said, without having any guilty feelings.

"you-...."

"he didnt even meet Jungkook, hyung. He forced me to take his tasks and you think, what will Jungkook react if he know this? yes maybe this thing we will covered but oneday, secret or not, he will know too. I dont know whats going on in his mind" Namjoon crossed his arms, looking sternly at Suga which Sugs doesnt care at all.

"Yoongi hyung, why would-...."

Suga cut Jimin off, "im tired" and he leave them just like that.

🎶

🎶

Suga was alone sitting, while watching some movies to release his tiredness of the day. He sense some of his members starting to fill to watch together which he didnt mind.

"guys, our manager just told us about our next praticing. Tomorrow we will have a practicing together. Im not sure what kind of practicing we will start with but whether it hard or not, you have to join, Suga hyung" The leader talk a bit calmer for now, try to push away the madness.

Suga just rolled his eyes and focus back on the tv screen.

_______________________________

Double update because im felt bad for make the previous chapter too short🤧❤